Fighting - -1, lost my first fight

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:05 pm

el nini wrote:I was out of there like well lubricated lightening :D

Quoted for awesome.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:11 pm

PS: Off of Google
joao1991

Postby joao1991 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm

lsapg09 wrote:hehe google loves me

i believed in your story
but now you're a loser
:)
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:19 pm

hehe google loves me

I knew it after I had checked the first sentence. Perfect grammar. From lsapg09. Sure...
yogsothoth

Postby yogsothoth » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 pm

poison wrote:oh crap as soon as i saw your name i was thinking, "yogo has probably pounded the F*CK out of some people." haha suppose i was right. way to be wise about picking and choosing your fights though, wish i would have been and i might not have gotten in one.

Ehh, I've been in about three fights.
Kicked the **** out of the guy in my first one (he wasn't very bright when it came to fighting), tied in the other, and removed a knife drawn by the other guy in the last.
A swift kick to the groin while he was pulling it out didn't help him hold on to it. He ran when it got in my hands.
OMFG! METAL GEAR?!
TheFitz

Postby TheFitz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:00 pm

I don't get in many fights. Mainly because I dislike fighting (It gets blood in your 'stache. Not comfy, not attractive, and it certainly doesn't smell like roses).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was in high school, I wasn't messed with very much. This is a fairly common example of a conversation with me and some **** trying to start something:

Some **** trying to start something: *bumps into me in the hall* Hey, watch where you're going, ****!

Me: F*ck off, pal. I don't want trouble.

Some **** trying to start something: Yeah, well you got trouble anyway. Name a time and a place!

Me: You're honestly thinking about fighting ME? You're dumber than you look. I grew up in Langford, jackass! Eleven years of fighting off so-called 'tough guys' and some preppy rich-kid prick thinks he can take me around the block the first time he sees me?! You're pathetic!

Some **** trying to start something: *tone changes considerably* Hey man, I don't want no trouble.

Me: *mocks him* Yeah, well you got trouble anyway. Name a time and a place!

Some **** trying to start something: F*ck this, I'm outta here. *hurriedly walks away, looking back every couple of steps*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Also, when I was in elementary school, I pinned some kid to the wall 'cause he was insulting my dead mother. I tried to punch his head but he moved it to the side, so I got charged for the hole I left in the wall. Oh well.
Last edited by TheFitz on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My PSN ID: ShinobiFerret | Read my webcomic on my deviantPage!
Antonio1Stone

Postby Antonio1Stone » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:49 pm

i got in many fights... (im 12 turning 13 in december) two when i barely moved in. a month after i made friends with ppl and played soccer. one day we were playing soccer and i score a goal, he socks me in the face, everyone says "Antonio is fighting!!!" his mom comes out and says "**** BABY ARE YOU OK? we all laugh and she says STFU he was hella crying (he was 11 and i was 12)
then once in football i tackle him and get socked in the nose bleed like hell, start throwing random punches and got 3 to his face. he was 14 and crying to his mom
lucianorivera

Postby lucianorivera » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:09 pm

nice topic!!!
first fight: when i was 7 i think with a guy of 13.....guess who won? me!!!! LOL
one direct punch to the face,my oldest brother was shocked when he saw me

fight where i was ****** up: one of the latest serious fights.i got hit with a wooden thing in the head,got 3 stitches and another 13 for a knife stabb in my right side (saved by ribs)....but hey they were 7!!! i took down 2....

fight where i ****** someone up: against a rugbier this year.he punched me a couple of times,i was so mad i didn't even stutter.i remember i beat his head against a fire extinguisher 4 or 5 times,and then i toss him to the ground and beat him a couple more....didn't got expelled from school,he did lol.....after that he tried to kick my ass once and i stabbed him twice (chest and arm i think)

last fight: when i got robbed,blazing fast one,but i broke the teeth to one of 'em,the other ran away with all my stuff,so i used the chance and kicked sooo hard on the other poor guy.
that was on.....april i think

now i have: 3 stabb wounds,the stitches in my head and then mostly just beat ups lol.....

funny fight? the ones i'm drunk....i always get up the other day and don't look so bad,so i must be good at it :p
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:55 am

ive had WAAAAY to many fights to count, some i won some i lost, If your only gonna have a fight with someone who you know you can beat, either coz your bigger/stronger, or have better fighting skills then im afraid your the bigger pussy than they are. the real test of a man is standing your ground even if you think you will lose. unless there like 5 of them Vs you then you just get the hell outta dodge.
i think the most recent fight was actually to help a friend he was followed out of a club by 4 guys and he knew what was gonna happen so he rang my phone, he was about 4 streets away from me, so i ran out to help him. when i got there 4 guys were beating the crap outta him, he was on the floor and there still kicking him ( luckily i took my brass knuckles with me ) smacked the one guy into the wall from behind ( i hit him in the back of the head ) punched another guy in the face, by them my mate realised i was there so he got up as the other 2 guys went for me. one got kicked in the nuts and as he bent over to hold them he got a boot to the face and the 4th guy we both beat so hard his kids would have been born bruised.
BTW the irc channel saw this live ( not the actual fight) but i was talking in channel when i got the call, then when i got back i told them what had happened!

Dont get me wrong i dont go out looking for fights and i dont fight just for no reason, but if somebody starts with me, ill make sure i try and finish it. and if needed ill fight dirty as hell. an example , i got into a fight with a bouncer from a nightclub, so who goes an picks up a fire extinguisher thats right me.. he didnt go down but he also didnt hit me again. i think he was amazed that a little guy like me actually fought back. kinda had that little bit of respect for me, which was lucky coz he was HUGE and one good hit would have killed me let alone broke a bone. the moral of the story is , dont fight for fun, fight when oyu have to, for honour, a girl, or for another good reason, but dont have a fight just coz its fun to know you can beat down someone smaller than you. becasue there will ALLWAYS be someone else bigger that has that exact same idea with you. and when that happens , you get to eat hospital food for a few days :)

BE SAFE, BE SURE, AND IF YOU THINK YOUR GONNA LOSE GRAB A WEAPON QUICK! Peace !
Last edited by nobby76 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 am

When I Was In 7th Grade (Last Year), This Black Dude (Not Racist, 8th Grader) punched me in the back becuz he though I had a THING with his girlfriend. He hit me in my eye and I fell to the ground. he turned away then turned back again and I got him in the jaw. I broke my middle knuckle but I knocked out 3 of his teeth. Happy Days :D
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:51 am

Just recently, I got into a fight with 4 kids vs me. It hurts just to type this, because my knuckles are all cut open, and my fingers are bruised, but anyway...

Me and my girlfriend are walking by the local projects going to her house, and I see some kids hitting her little brother with rocks. I walked over and said:

"Hey! If you throw one more rock I'm gonna kick all your asses!"

So they left, and brought their older brothers back. They;re all about my age, 17 years or 18 years old. Well, they brought bats, and fortunately, they didn't use them. Anyway, they started by pushing me so I rocked one in the face and took a punch directly to my right eye socket, which is black and swollen right now.

Before getting overwhelmed, I popped another in the eye, and kicked him with all my might right in his mouth. I'm pretty sure he's going to the hospital for that. After that, I got tackled, and the other two starting hitting me everything they had. I have two gashes on my face, one on my eyebrow, and one on my lip, bruised ribs, and a really painful aching in my back. Plus, my knuckles are split open, and I have a black eye.

About 2 or 3 minutes of getting my ass kicked, the cops showed up, and it ended. I got off for self defense, and they fixed me up and brought me and my GF home. The ******** managed to completely destroy my iPod.

I didn't want to fight, but I had to stand my ground. Plus, I wasn't going to abandon my GF and let something happen to her. What kind of a man would I be? I don't care if you think fighting doesn't solve anything. I had to protect my GF from some guys who could have possibly put BOTH of us in the hospital.

The cool parts about the fight though, was that after, this older guy that was watching from a long ways away, comes over and gives me ten bucks and tells me to go get a beer and some cigarettes. My reply?

"I'm 17, and I don't smoke haha."

Don't **** with my GF's brother, my GF, and don't **** with me. Next time I have to fight 4 of my peers, I'm going to put all of them in the ER.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
Zircon

Postby Zircon » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:19 am

I love America.
jeez
Never been into a serious fight before since I can solve everything by talking.
Man you are all so tough.
Don't get me totally wrong. Self-defence is ok of course.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:32 am

What R4L said EXACTLY. I will fight because of my girl, to make her feel protected, if needed. It's not like I get into random fights whenever I feel like. I try to stay away from that sh*t, but I have to make her feel protected, obviously. Doesn't matter if I get my ass kicked, what matters is her.
mmsven

Postby mmsven » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:40 am

Never been in a real fight myself. Came real close many times, but the other person always leaves, cause they know I could **** them up. People tell me I'm very intimidating. I've never lost an arm wrestle in my age group if that counts for anything.
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 pm

mmsven wrote:People tell me I'm very intimidating.

They should see your mod history! :)
Last edited by R4L on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig disabled. ~nwru

Return to “Off-Topic”