Very Simple Thread

Everything else in here
This topic is 16 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
XxRenegadexX

Postby XxRenegadexX » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:08 pm

How was everybodys day? work? school? home?
If practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect, then why practice?

-Some Kid-
NYRangers360

Postby NYRangers360 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:51 pm

Bleh, first day back to high school... in august?! before labor day?!?!?!?!?! but i didnt see dale, so it wasnt too bad
el nini

Postby el nini » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:00 pm

Work was pretty chilled today. A couple of PC rebuilds. A little frustrating trying to sort conflicting problems between Netmeeting and SMS on Windows 2000. All gravy other than that though. And I had Subway for lunch. :D

Tomorrow will be better. Friday is CoD day at work! xD
Its just like life. Quite interesting in parts, but no substitute for the real thing.
yogsothoth

Postby yogsothoth » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:03 pm

This is a "Very Simple Tread" indeed. :D
My day was fun. I snuck out two hamburger foil things wrapped around a bunch of open ketchup packets and had planned to throw it at the mascot (to where it would open up and shoot ketchup of course) to show my school spirit. Of course, there was a teacher watching our every move so instead I threw it into the wall to **** off the janitors and teachers. I wanted to hurry up and find a teacher and ask what kind of clean school this was because of the ketchup on the wall.
XxRenegadexX

Postby XxRenegadexX » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:21 pm

my day was garbage. first i slept in and was almost late for school. then we had to play football in PE and usualy its not so bad but having PE the first period of the day -_-. then i got home and made another chart for you all to download. then i had to cut the grass and now im on the pc.
Last edited by XxRenegadexX on Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect, then why practice?

-Some Kid-
LOL
KenshinHimuraRK

Postby KenshinHimuraRK » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Well, university from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM plus 1 hour in the bus, which makes 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM doing pretty much nothing interesting.
So basically that's it. :)
robichaud398

Postby robichaud398 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:40 pm

continued my cleaning of the appartment... University starts next week and I've got so much cleaning to do in here...that's mainly why I'm not on as much.

Played a couple Madden 08 games at one of my friends, that game is pure genius! and it's not even in Python!!!

anyway, thx for the thread, it gets the stress out!
Sigs are as useless as this statement.

''One search button a day keeps the post flamers at bay!''
warhol

Postby warhol » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 am

I failed one of my tests. And my teacher threw a personal at me.
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
Playin' bongos mofo!
gebbss

Postby gebbss » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 am

Today, I got into trouble on the fact that I wasn't studying with all the "potential" that I had.

Geez, be 15 minutes late to class and all hell breakes out..
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:40 pm

Let's see.
Pretty uneventful day at school. I took a nap in Drivers Ed. That's about the only out of the norm thing I did today.

@Warhol. What's a personal? Is it just another name for a planner or journal or something? Why'd they throw it at you?
~Jake2k3
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
Gerinych

Postby Gerinych » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:58 pm

jake2k3 wrote:Let's see.
Pretty uneventful day at school. I took a nap in Drivers Ed. That's about the only out of the norm thing I did today.

@Warhol. What's a personal? Is it just another name for a planner or journal or something? Why'd they throw it at you?
~Jake2k3

Lol, I thought it was panties.
My day was pretty much normal, too much homework for a year's start. My ISP send something, I think they're suspecting I download PS2 games again. That's all crap, though, I don't use P2P no more after first notice.
EDIT: forgot to mention since the day school started my ELL science teacher was bugging me to go into university level science 'cuz I'm taking college level. And I got, like, 78% on ELL science, I don't know, I gave up at the end of the day.
Last edited by Gerinych on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claymen3

Postby claymen3 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:20 pm

well it my first day in 7th grade and this year my teacher is giving me 7th and 8th grade work so next year i can go straight to high school
Finished Mods: Guns N' Roses
DotAtSlash

Postby DotAtSlash » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:02 pm

college sucks, and breaking guitars suck, but other than that its been an okay day.
yogsothoth

Postby yogsothoth » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:06 pm

Today was...interesting to say the least.
:D
My friends phone was out of power, but it somehow turned itself on and started charging, I almost got into another fight with a "gangster", and a bunch of other odd things.
warhol

Postby warhol » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:16 pm

jake2k3 wrote:@Warhol. What's a personal? Is it just another name for a planner or journal or something? Why'd they throw it at you?
~Jake2k3

It's a personal insult.
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra

Return to “Off-Topic”