pretty easy request *Urgent*

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Pimp
RHCalthephenom

pretty easy request *Urgent*

Postby RHCalthephenom » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm

is there any way i could get the note pic itself? im trying to convert it to RAW so i can use in GuitarsOnFire
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Re: pretty easy request *Urgent*

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:37 am

Download a theme you want notes from and take them from the notes.png?

If it uses 3D images(modeled in a 3D program) though then fatdog actually makes them himself and you should ask him if you can use them first.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”