Requesting - The Beatles Rock Band Mod

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
lemmings

Requesting - The Beatles Rock Band Mod

Postby lemmings » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm

I`m Very Big Beatles fan and i`m mad about the new game Beatles Rock Band - i`m not able buying it for any consoles so can someone make it for PC. I`m sure that many people will like it and download it !
Gah.
OzzyOzrock

You fail.

Postby OzzyOzrock » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:46 pm

WOW, DUDE.

The Beatles: Rock Band THEME NOT MOD is being made. You can find its progress in the W.I.P. section of these forums.
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
SlaX
slacker317

Re: Requesting - The Beatles Rock Band Mod

Postby slacker317 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

I probably shouldn't ask, but why are you mad about the Beatles Rock Band game that you won't buy it for any console?
javierv

Postby javierv » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

because it has the console or no money.
lemmings

Postby lemmings » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Dude if i could i would buy it but i have no money and i prefer to play the real guitar but for this Rock Band i`m very mad - why not for PC, the wii version is very bad graphics, i`m 10000% sure it can run on 512MB graphic card and 1GB RAM if there was a pc version but they are too ******* ****** to make it for PC...i`m ULTIMATE BEATLES FAN !!!
I could buy XBOX 360 ONLY for this game but in my country all games are like 80-90 dollars and i should buy a guitar or drums and this makes like 700 dollars...In my country there Leva or lv not dollars so 1 dollar is like 2 leva so 700dollars are 1400-1500 leva and this is much money...So i could pirate my XBOX 360 and play pirates games from internet but that way i CAN`t play Multi-player because M$ can ban my console......

I`ve been able to run the Wii Version on my computer whit emulators but it is verrry laggy and i can`t play a single note because it crashes and i even try it on an MONSTER PC and it crashes again so there is no escape......

I`ll be very please to the creators or the "theme" !!!

Thx for the time...

See you soon
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 pm

lemmings wrote:Dude if i could i would buy it but i have no money and i prefer to play the real guitar but for this Rock Band i`m very mad - why not for PC, the wii version is very bad graphics, i`m 10000% sure it can run on 512MB graphic card and 1GB RAM if there was a pc version but they are too ******* ****** to make it for PC...i`m ULTIMATE BEATLES FAN !!!
I could buy XBOX 360 ONLY for this game but in my country all games are like 80-90 dollars and i should buy a guitar or drums and this makes like 700 dollars...In my country there Leva or lv not dollars so 1 dollar is like 2 leva so 700dollars are 1400-1500 leva and this is much money...So i could pirate my XBOX 360 and play pirates games from internet but that way i CAN`t play Multi-player because M$ can ban my console......

I`ve been able to run the Wii Version on my computer whit emulators but it is verrry laggy and i can`t play a single note because it crashes and i even try it on an MONSTER PC and it crashes again so there is no escape......

I`ll be very please to the creators or the "theme" !!!

Thx for the time...

See you soon

I call shenanigans. In what country would they charge you 700 DOLLARS for rock band?
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

doomtron wrote:I call shenanigans. In what country would they charge you 700 DOLLARS for rock band?

Rock Band + Full instrument kit + XBox 360... Yeah, I can see it. If you shop around you could find it cheaper, but for now:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=42327
There's also another one being worked on, which might be better, we'll see.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 pm

death_au wrote:
doomtron wrote:I call shenanigans. In what country would they charge you 700 DOLLARS for rock band?

Rock Band + Full instrument kit + XBox 360... Yeah, I can see it. If you shop around you could find it cheaper, but for now:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=42327
There's also another one being worked on, which might be better, we'll see.

Oh, lol sorry I thought he ment 700 dollars for JUST rock band (the special edition).

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Here on brazil, just for Drums/mic/game, you need pay for something like 1200 dollars :\

Anyway, i'm making an RB: Beatles theme, u can see wip topic here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38133
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Ds~ wrote:Here on brazil, just for Drums/mic/game, you need pay for something like 1200 dollars :\

Wow... That really sucks. I got my copy for 100 bucks. It would probably be cheaper for you to buy it from the US and ship it to Brazil, lol.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

What is Kermit4Prez?

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”