chart pitched vocals with eof or feedback & a text editor

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
waaaa~~~~~~~
SakuyaFM

Re: chart pitched vocals with eof or feedback & a text editor

Postby SakuyaFM » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:25 pm

:/ so yeah hopefully someone comes up with a solution or I'll probably be forced to do it the more annoying way.
waaaa~~~~~~~
SakuyaFM

Postby SakuyaFM » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Alright. Well, I might have to do it by hand on Anvil Studio or FL8 :P
omgyouredead
ryanpanties

Postby ryanpanties » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 pm

SakuyaFM wrote:Alright. Well, I might have to do it by hand on Anvil Studio or FL8 :P

If you decide to do that and it somehow proves to make the difference, I know we'd love to take a look at both midi files. :wink:

It's tough to troubleshoot something that's not yet supported in a stable version, but we have every reason to expect these to work across the board, and definitely need to get it figured out if there's a something keeping them from holding up that solidly.
waaaa~~~~~~~
SakuyaFM

Postby SakuyaFM » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, I don't know. I actually have to dissect a song ripped from RB and basically analyze how that was done. It's gonna be a daunting task for my skills (very low... very low indeed).

Tested Devour on Perfomous. Works okay.
Tried playing in on FoFiX. Crashed the first time, and the second time, it froze. I guess I'll wait for a better release.

EDIT:
HOLY CRAP...
Updated from 3.120 to 3.121, tested my old one, loaded, and it worked. Bad news is that the freestyle lyrics aren't shown, and in some parts, the lyrics are incomplete. At least the pitched ones are displaying and has the correct (I think) pitch.
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 pm

If you notice a pattern for the incomplete lyrics, the devs may be interested. Or if you are willing to provide the chart and/or a video, I can try to see what kind of problems FoF has with the lyrics. Not being able to display freestyle lyrics is a pretty big problem, some songs like "Sabotage" are completely freestyle.
waaaa~~~~~~~
SakuyaFM

Postby SakuyaFM » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm

raynebc wrote: Not being able to display freestyle lyrics is a pretty big problem, some songs like "Sabotage" are completely freestyle.

I just tried Inside the Fire, and in the beginning there is a freestyle phrase. It showed up.

Anyways, here is the chart.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o4fumtkynw2

Update:
Pitched the entire song. Freestyles are still a no go, and I notice the same cutting of the first syllable on a phrase. I will try putting it after a bar on EOF.

Update 2:
Moving the notes on EOF doesn't solve the issue. I did notice that the very first pitched syllable of the song was grayed, and in the next phrase, the first syllable displays but quickly disappears.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”