iCarly guitar Hero mod?

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
venerabela

iCarly guitar Hero mod?

Postby venerabela » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Does anyone think they can make a FoF X mod from the iCarly version of Guitar hero?

If so, here's a short ref movie at about 0:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hztEaNdUy5Y
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Re: iCarly guitar Hero mod?

Postby death_au » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am

I dunno what the show is at all, but did anyone actually go and watch that vid?
It looks like GH:WT, but the fretboards are sideways... Is this a feature of WT I've just neglected to notice so far or what?
Have A Cigar
battery1992

Postby battery1992 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 am

death_au wrote:I dunno what the show is at all, but did anyone actually go and watch that vid?
It looks like GH:WT, but the fretboards are sideways... Is this a feature of WT I've just neglected to notice so far or what?

No, this is not a WT feature, it's just video editing :tongue2:

I'm sorry if I make mistakes in my messages, i'm not a native english speaker.
venerabela

Postby venerabela » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am

Guys, I didn't really post this so everyone could debate on whether iCarly is a good show or not, I just wanna know if it's possible to make a mod for Frets on Fire with the guitar hero they're using :P

@death_au
It's a parody of World Tour that they use in the show.
venerabela

Postby venerabela » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm

So I'm guessing no one'll see if they can make a mod for this, then? :\
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 am

venerabela wrote:So I'm guessing no one'll see if they can make a mod for this, then? :\

Well, I don't think you can make the necks go with the notes uspide down, other than that it's just world tour (pro-)face off with per editing messed up fret buttons, frets (colours changed) and background (wich looks weird somehow).
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 am

Stefan_Alfons wrote:
venerabela wrote:So I'm guessing no one'll see if they can make a mod for this, then? :\

Well, I don't think you can make the necks go with the notes uspide down, other than that it's just world tour (pro-)face off with per editing messed up fret buttons, frets (colours changed) and background (wich looks weird somehow).

You can, it just takes a lot of work, which no one wants to do if tons of people don't want it.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
venerabela

Postby venerabela » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:38 am

R4L wrote:
Stefan_Alfons wrote:

You can, it just takes a lot of work, which no one wants to do if tons of people don't want it.

Eh, true... maybe I could make it myself when I finish learning the tutorial
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 am

That's incredibly impracticable IMO, I don't think anyone would really use it so I doubt anyone would make it(not like my opinion really counts though lol).

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

venerabela

Postby venerabela » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am

Ambiguity wrote:That's incredibly impracticable IMO, I don't think anyone would really use it so I doubt anyone would make it(not like my opinion really counts though lol).

meh, If i were to make it, I'd probably show it on youtube :P It's a fun idea, but idk if it'll become a mod just yet
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 am

venerabela wrote:
R4L wrote:

Eh, true... maybe I could make it myself when I finish learning the tutorial

I think it would require recoding stuff in python...
(I'm not a coder, but I think the Themes are just 2d Grafix (Maybe the notes are 3d))
Forever and a day
venerabela

Postby venerabela » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am

(I'm not a coder, but I think the Themes are just 2d Grafix (Maybe the notes are 3d))

Python?
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 pm

venerabela wrote:

Python?

Yea, Python (Or however you write it), the game's written in that. (It's a programming language in case you didn't recognise)
Forever and a day
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Stefan_Alfons wrote:I think it would require recoding stuff in python...

Yeah that's what I was thinking, just changing images wouldn't get the notes to actually play horizontally(they may sit like they are gunna play that way but they would actually play vertically). Then again a "mod" is different then a "theme" so maybe it would work(though it still probably requires coding)

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

amcboi95

Postby amcboi95 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm

You could just rotate your display while playing FoFiX. Lawl.
asdsks

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”