My Drum Question

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

My Drum Question

Postby Electro Tomato » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Does Expert+ work at all on RB1 kits? I have the Nyko Metal Pedal and adapter, and the only pedal that seems to work if I plug the metal pedal and the RB1 stock pedal in is the Metal Pedal. If I get another Metal Pedal, will both work on a RB1 kit?
Insomnautik

Re: My Drum Question

Postby Insomnautik » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Well, would help if we knew what kind of adapter you were using. The problem is more likely coming from the adapter, not the pedal. Are you using a simple headphone splitter or an adapter actually designed to use 2 pedals at once?
If it is just a headphone splitter, chances are the "Secondary" pedal does work, but only if the Primary Pedal isn't being held down first.
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become: https://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32243
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Insomnautik wrote:Well, would help if we knew what kind of adapter you were using. The problem is more likely coming from the adapter, not the pedal. Are you using a simple headphone splitter or an adapter actually designed to use 2 pedals at once?
If it is just a headphone splitter, chances are the "Secondary" pedal does work, but only if the Primary Pedal isn't being held down first.

The Nyko Metal Pedal came with an adapter. I'm using that.
Back for More
furiouss

Postby furiouss » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 pm

i have a rb1 kit too...i bought the official rockband 2 pedal with adapter for $25 both my pedals work great hold one down the other still works. i didnt even know nyko made a pedal...
cicodanco

Postby cicodanco » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 am

Can anyone give me me advise?
I bought Guitar Hero drums and connect them on PC. I can see that not every kick is registered, even if I try to make fast kick just with one hand.
any ideas?
Also while playing FoF, Ive noticed that when I am kicking the pedal I cant hear the sound, although the game is registering my pedal kick.
Please give me some advice.
THANKS!

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”