Xbox 360 Wired Controller Mod?

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 8 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
kingyoda145

Re: Xbox 360 Wired Controller Mod?

Postby kingyoda145 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:50 pm

so i found a good way to but you need a playstation 3 controller. once you get one follow these steps.
1. install your playstation 3 controller in your computer. just plug it in and wait for windows to recognize it.
2. install a program called motioninjoy. its free and has no viruses
3. launch motioninjoy and then plug in your controller after it opens up
4. when motioninjoy recognizes the controller go to the bubble that says custom default and click create.
5. double click any of the button names to make a bunch of stuff appear
6. in the device column, wherever it says gamepad change it to keyboard by clicking it
7. change the L2, L1, R1, R2, and Cross keys' objects to F1, F2, F3, F4, and F5. that is the order on guitar hero.
8. scroll down until you see all of those buttons again. their objects should all say escape. change them all to enter
9. change the start button's object to escape.
10. everything that say escape as the object will cause problems. change all of their devices to none. except start. start is ok
11. change the dpad up, down, left, and right to the arrow key up, down, left, and right.
12. save your changes
13. launch the game.
14. enjoy
blatz89

Re: Xbox 360 Wired Controller Mod?

Postby blatz89 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:09 pm

You could also do the same with Xpadder and just assign both the fret and the strum button to each button that you want to use. (LT as Green/Enter, LB as Red/Enter, etc.).
Though, I haven't tested this with FoFiX, so I can't guarantee it'll work, but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”