B-mod V2.1

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Watch the demoscene
fenolftalein

Re: B-mod V2.1

Postby fenolftalein » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 am

Great work, Blazingamer!
Any news?
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:01 am

Only progress I've made has been a fix for the failing system when paused (if you're in the middle of strumming and you pause it it would add or subtract your failpoints continuously) and I fixed the bug with the menu in game (resume game when you pause wouldn't do a thing and I added it so if you it back when you fail it won't do anything), so little things. Then I updated the marking with RF-mod detection, but it's still using the FOF hopo system because for me to add RF-mod hopo, I either have to add two player or go through and remove all the two player references in the strumming code.
Watch the demoscene
fenolftalein

Postby fenolftalein » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 am

Waiting for next version =)
TomFan

Postby TomFan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:42 pm

FOF crashes when I open it

Log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\GameEngine.py", line 377, in run
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\GameEngine.py", line 369, in main
File "View.pyo", line 183, in render
File "Menu.pyo", line 207, in render
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 187, in render
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 120, in _renderString
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 235, in getGlyph
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 197, in _allocateGlyphTexture
File "Texture.pyo", line 358, in __init__
File "Texture.pyo", line 312, in loadEmpty
MemoryError
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\GameEngine.py", line 377, in run
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\GameEngine.py", line 369, in main
File "View.pyo", line 183, in render
File "Menu.pyo", line 207, in render
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 187, in render
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 120, in _renderString
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 235, in getGlyph
File "Z:\home\stephen\Downloads\B-Mod V2.1\data\library.zip\Font.py", line 197, in _allocateGlyphTexture
File "Texture.pyo", line 358, in __init__
File "Texture.pyo", line 312, in loadEmpty
MemoryError

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”