EOF 1.71 (Updated 11/29/2010)

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
NewCreature

Re: EOF 1.5 Released!

Postby NewCreature » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Progress report:

I had a little time to work on this today. I managed to get GHWT crazy notes implemented. Also, I've streamlined the project creation process. Now, when you select an OGG file, the song information is automatically filled in for you using the tags in the OGG file. The "Create New Folder" edit box is filled out with "Artist - Title" automatically as well if that information is present.

I still have a few more things to do before the new version will be ready. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll be able to post a new version.
"Stop putting so much stock in all of this stuff, live your life for those that you love." - Relient K
EOF - A Song Editor for Frets On Fire
Pro Rock Band
RinuX

Postby RinuX » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm

i'll say it again... u_u

your are the best :2thumbsup:

EOF is simply awesome, the best fof song fret software

but i have a problem with the new version

1.5 lags when i open a music with a lot of notes (and the OGG is not sync with the midi :sad:

hope you fix that fastly :wink:
NewCreature

Postby NewCreature » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm

1.5 lags when i open a music with a lot of notes (and the OGG is not sync with the midi

Are you talking about MIDI import? Could you point me to an example?
"Stop putting so much stock in all of this stuff, live your life for those that you love." - Relient K
Fail Rating = 2%
RaianTheFallen

Postby RaianTheFallen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Cool - glad to see this is still being worked on.
NewCreature

Postby NewCreature » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 pm

I just finished posting version 1.55. Updated links are in the first post. See the change log for details on what's new.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: EOF 1.55

Postby amak11 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm

There is an issue in the new EOF. I get to the forth or fifth bpm line and i get a graphic twitch on the editing board. I seen this issue when i loaded a eof file and start to work on my project. I looked at another eof file and it did the same thing. Never had issues with 1.5. nothing wrong on my end on my computer so it's most likely related this latest release. please fix this
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

NewCreature

Postby NewCreature » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Could you elaborate? I always get a glitch when there is a web page or something loaded in the background with a tooltip or something like that. I changed nothing in the rendering code except for adding the black dot to "crazy" notes. Also, try using the "Force 8-Bit Color" setting in the display options.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:37 pm

i figure out that it was vsync setting which was throwing it off. i disabled vsync and now it works. but this is an issue by far. i never had to disable vsync. i love the crazy notes setting though. this is the best version so far, except from the one bug.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 pm

HALP. The GUI likes two break very frequently (well, only the menus and any popup window).

My menus look like this when I open them. I'm running Vista with Aero (which gets disabled when I start this.

Also, I just found out, it seems to fix if I run in 256 color mode. I'd rather not have to do this as it is lame as nuts :c

[edit]Apparently not. After awhile, this happened

[edit2]Maybe "-desktop" is going to fix it? It seems to be working fine so far. I'll probably edit a 3rd time when it does finnaly break :P :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:52 pm

try disabling vsync and windows ui. that fixed my problems on xp. i don't know what it'll do on vista.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 pm

The "-desktop" fixed it. New proglem. When I turn on claps, they seem to clap late. wat i do 2 fix :C

[edit]Also, apparently, I moved one of the BMP lines slighty to sync things up a bit in the middle of my songs. Well, som eof the notes didn't move that I had placed every 8th note. Is there a way to automatically move those?
Last edited by Rapt0r on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Bah, when I slow it down to 25%, it claps as soon as it touches the circle of the note, not the center! BAH! Learning new stuff is annoying! :P

Also, found resnap option. For some reason, the Note menu was grayed out.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”