Adding Lyrics to Worldrave's GH3 Theme

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
fasteddy

Adding Lyrics to Worldrave's GH3 Theme

Postby fasteddy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi guys,

I've searched and come up empty-handed. I know someone will get annoyed and point me straight to an easily accessible answer, but I can't find it. I love Worldrave's GH3 theme, but I want to add lyrics to it. I've tried copying over lyricsheet.png from ugo's RB2 theme, and I've looked through the theme.ini (didn't see anything obvious, nor through google code's explanation of the elements involved) and nothing's working. How do I add lyrics to the GH3 theme?

Thanks for your patience,

fasteddy
I forget. LETS ROCK!
jfosheezy

Re: Adding Lyrics to Worldrave's GH3 Theme

Postby jfosheezy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm

lyrics are in the song not the theme
i dont know much about adding them though
ImageImage
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:07 pm

If somebody has made lyrics, you can use my program to mix them into the midi as lyric events so that they become scrolling lyrics. But if lyrics aren't timed word-per-word or syllable-per-syllable, the outcome might not be very impressive.
I make lyrics.
imceral25

Postby imceral25 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

There is an option in the settings I believe in advanced settings and there is an option that is called RB midi lyrics you can set it as RB only, Auto, or off. Turn it to auto and it should work. It will only work for songs that have midi lyrics like the Rock Band songs.
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:35 pm

When I used "auto" lyrics feature, it would display both the subtitle and the scrolling lyrics if both were available. It's pretty cool to have both if the subtitle lyrics are displayed at the bottom. If you let the subtitle lyrics be displayed at the top, they are rendered underneath the scrolling lyrics, which is just weird the look at.
Last edited by raynebc on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 pm

you could change basic settings > Lyric Settings > Lyrics to "Dual Lyric Prevention", or change the "Script Lyric Pos" to bottom, and then the static lyrics will display at the bottom while the scrolling lyrics remain at the top.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”