MFH Mod (FoFiX) 3.0xx (v3.030) (OLD)

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
worldrave

Re: MFH Mod (FoFiX) 3.0xx (v3.030)

Postby worldrave » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 pm

I might take a wack at it in time using the same coding as the animated hitflames and others. You do realize that that image is one of the few that GH3+etc. does on the fly and doesn't already have any actual animation sequences done, which means this said image will have to be constructed from scratch/hand-made, and will of course add even more slowness in speed to lower spec'd systems. But i will still play around with things and see about it.
stavr00

Re: MFH Mod (FoFiX) 3.0xx (v3.030) Beta2

Postby stavr00 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Sogg Nomis wrote:There is the 3.100 Beta 2 here... ITs not final still Beta but might be worth a run....I use the 3.100 Beta 2 on Pc and its cool!http://code.google.com/p/fofix/

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hzzmjjlmzz3
mediafire wrote:Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.
Unfortunately Mediafire seems to be down...
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Is it just me, or is multiplayer completely screwed on GH themes? There only seems to be "Face off" "Pro face off" and "Party mode", and there's only ever one player's rock/score meter on any of those modes... Whereas in RB themes, all the modes are there (haven't checked the rock meters on them though)
Qstick

Postby Qstick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm

r826
cheats result menu added
COBHATECREW419
Super_Crazy_Dude

Postby Super_Crazy_Dude » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 pm

W00T!! thats nice qstick :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!!!!! OWNS!!!!!!
fatdog

Postby fatdog » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 pm

decided to check if the bug with the beta2 release was in the alphas and it is, and seems to be easily replicated

i don't know if these are all required but this is the setup that makes it happen
using rb2 theme, jurgen enabled for player 2, playing rb coop, after finishing the first song i scroll to another song on the list and when i select it, the list will jump back up to the previous song played and then the game starts to glitch and seems to go out of sync with the menus like the game thinks u are in 2 different menu places at the same time and jumps between them, making playing a second song impossible untill u quit the game
andrew_t29

Postby andrew_t29 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:55 pm

hannon wrote:what about the members that have the xplorer guitar and are having issues?

I was reading on Google Code about pitchbends not working with it. I have the xplorer guitar for 360 and set the whammy bar by holding it down on XBOX Normal. Test keys shows that when I press down it's at 0% and when it's untouched it's at 100%. Is this supposed to happen?
space warrior
akedrou

Postby akedrou » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 pm

death_au wrote:Is it just me, or is multiplayer completely screwed on GH themes? There only seems to be "Face off" "Pro face off" and "Party mode", and there's only ever one player's rock/score meter on any of those modes... Whereas in RB themes, all the modes are there (haven't checked the rock meters on them though)

I'll look into that - I know the co-op modes will not appear on a GH3 theme (type 1) unless there is a "coop_rockmeter.png" found, but I think the rock meters should be working otherwise...
FoFiX dev | Troublemaker | Malcontent
Qstick

Postby Qstick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:59 pm

fatdog wrote:decided to check if the bug with the beta2 release was in the alphas and it is, and seems to be easily replicated

i don't know if these are all required but this is the setup that makes it happen
using rb2 theme, jurgen enabled for player 2, playing rb coop, after finishing the first song i scroll to another song on the list and when i select it, the list will jump back up to the previous song played and then the game starts to glitch and seems to go out of sync with the menus like the game thinks u are in 2 different menu places at the same time and jumps between them, making playing a second song impossible untill u quit the game

i cant reproduce this
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Man, the GH2 Sloppy and the wide, wider and widest hit windows doesn't work anymore. I think it's because it will follow the settings in the HO/PO menu but not in the cheats. It's really hard to play with. I wanna play Jordan and Dark Matter but it's hard with this settings.
Qstick

Postby Qstick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

it should be using the cheat value if any over the hopo setting, ill look into it, im pretty sure the hit windows cheats were working for me when i tested, but ill look

edit
everything looks ok with the hitwindow logic.
Last edited by Qstick on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fatdog

Postby fatdog » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Qstick wrote:
fatdog wrote:decided to check if the bug with the beta2 release was in the alphas and it is, and seems to be easily replicated

i cant reproduce this

when u got into the second song did u try to play a few notes, for me it looks normal untill i hit say the green or red fret and it starts jumping through the menus again, while the game is in the background

tried to test more situations but haven't got a second person to test with at the moment so i just tried enabling no fail mode and turning off jurgen, and it seems to work ok with that setup

update: it looks like the cheat screen at the end of the song may have fixed it as it has not happened since this update
Last edited by fatdog on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qstick

Postby Qstick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 pm

yea i played the second song through with no trouble
Super Sprøde
Thomas Mink

Postby Thomas Mink » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:26 pm

fatdog wrote:update: it looks like the cheat screen at the end of the song may have fixed it as it has not happened since this update

I noticed the bug you were talking about as well and was about to give my input in reproducing it.. then saw this update. Nice. :)
OH MY GOD, A FURRY! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 pm

akedrou wrote:
death_au wrote:Is it just me, or is multiplayer completely screwed on GH themes? There only seems to be "Face off" "Pro face off" and "Party mode", and there's only ever one player's rock/score meter on any of those modes... Whereas in RB themes, all the modes are there (haven't checked the rock meters on them though)

I'll look into that - I know the co-op modes will not appear on a GH3 theme (type 1) unless there is a "coop_rockmeter.png" found, but I think the rock meters should be working otherwise...

Ah, so that's why the modes aren't appearing. I just assumed there's be some sort of fallback... But yeah, I updated my revision today and on the GH3 theme (without the co-op graphics) and there was only one player's rock and score meters. I may test some more when I get home this evening.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”