Blazingamer's Classic GH Notes and Keys

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
blazingamer

Blazingamer's Classic GH Notes and Keys

Postby blazingamer » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Welcome one and all to the thread that started all the work by me that you see today. Celebrate my first mod and their successors in this post which dates all the way back to the old forum in January 2008, 2 months after I joined.

It has recently been updated to tell what works with what in today's standards but keeps the original format and description that I wrote awhile back. The post has also been cleaned up to use the collapsible sections to make it cleaner and easier to navigate.

Enjoy!

My 3D Work (All 3D models work in RF-mod 4, MFH-Mod 2.95, and FOFiX 3.0+)

GH NOTES
By Blazingamer

About this mod:

Brand new notes styled after guitar hero, look so good you might think they're the old ones from the Guitar Hero mod, but these are special! The notes are only 26 kb each, that's 30-50 kb less than the notes from the N00b Mod! The notes have been made for 1.1 and 1.2 so there will be no whining of "when are you going to make this for *blah,blah,blah* version"

How to install:

The file is downloaded in the universal .zip file so there should be no trouble extracting the files. When extracting the files just pick the folder the is specific to your version of FOF (GHnotes 1.1 or GHnotes 1.2) and extract it to you mods folder. Open up FOF, turn on the mod and you're all set.

I can't see the difference between HOPO and regular notes

From what I know in 1.2 the HOPO color can not be white or the same color as spot_color in the theme.ini. These colors will conflict and there will be no difference. To solve this change the color of either your hopo or the spot in the theme.ini. As for 1.1, the black ring around the top will change white it you set the color to that.

Warning!:

Make sure you do not have any theme mods or other mods that alter the note.dae and are underneath the GHnotes mod on for they will have priority and the Ghnotes will not be show ingame.

Also do not distribute this mod by itself or packaged within any other mods without my permission or without proper credit. If you violate this I will report you to the local moderators.

Happy Downloading

GHNotes (mediafire)
GHnotes (rapidshare)

GHNotes High-Poly Version (mediafire)
High-Poly Version (rapidshare)

GH NOTES V2
By Blazingamer

About this mod:

Brand new notes styled after guitar hero, look so good you might think they're the actually GH notes. V2 brings high-poly goodness to give it a sleek look and lighting for that shine. These notes are for 1.2 only at the moment.

How to install:

The file is downloaded as just the model itself. You can put it in its own folder in the mods folder or in the theme's folder of your Alarian mod if you want. If you want it to work in alarian mod you have to go into the theme's theme.ini and add the line

twoDnote = false

Warning!:

Make sure you do not have any theme mods or other mods that alter the note.dae and are underneath the GHnotes mod on for they will have priority and the Ghnotes will not be show ingame.

Also do not distribute this mod by itself or packaged within any other mods without my permission or without proper credit. If you violate this I will report you to the local moderators.

Happy Downloading

Download

Star Notes
By Blazingamer

About this mod:

Brand new notes styled after guitar hero, Star Notes activate when Jurgen Power is activated! Fof FOF 1.1 only.

How to install:

The file is downloaded in the universal .zip file so there should be no trouble extracting the files. When extracting the files just pick the folder and extract it to you mods folder. Open up FOF, turn on the mod and you're all set.

Warning!:

Make sure you do not have any theme mods or other mods that alter the jurgennote.dae and are underneath the Star Note mod on for they will have priority and the Star Notes will not be show ingame.

Also do not distribute this mod, and yeah, you know the drill.

Download Star Notes (Mediafire)
Download Star Notes (Rapidshare)

Star Notes V2
By Blazingamer

About this mod:

Brand new notes styled after guitar hero, Star Notes activate when there are star notes on the board in Alarian 2.966 and higher! If you have an older version of Alarian or are using RF-mod you have to rename the star.dae to note.dae to be able to use it. These notes are for 1.2 only at the moment.

How to install:

The file is downloaded as just the model itself. You can put it in its own folder in the mods folder or in the theme's folder of your Alarian mod if you want. If you want it to work in alarian mod you have to go into the theme's theme.ini and add the line

twoDnote = false

Warning!:

Make sure you do not have any theme mods or other mods that alter the star.dae and are underneath the Star Note mod on for they will have priority and the Star Notes will not be show ingame.

Also do not distribute this mod without my permission or credit.

Download

My 2D Work (For UC Mod, Alarian/MFH-Mod 2-2.99, and FOFiX 3.0+)

2D GH NOTES
By Blazingamer

About this mod:

New, 2d styled GH notes, rendered and edited to work with Ultimate Coffee's Ultimate mod

How to install:

Just right click the picture and do a save as.

Warning:

GHIII

GHIII for UC 1.2 v2 and Alarian

GHII Notes

2D GH Keys
By Blazingamer

About this mod:

New, 2d styled GH Keys, rendered and edited to work with Ultimate Coffee's Ultimate mod

How to install:

Just right click the picture and do a save as.

Warning:

GHIII Keys

GHII Keys
Last edited by blazingamer on Sat May 16, 2009 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duckmeister

Postby Duckmeister » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Amazing.

I need keys though...

But still, Amazing.
poison

Postby poison » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 pm

these notes really kick ass. i just wish you could implement a white ho/po feature for them. then they'd be perfect.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Duckmeister

Postby Duckmeister » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:28 pm

Did you already make a high-poly version of these? If so, I'll DL those. If not, make one please! They'll look even better.
Eat Moar Bunnies!
Def_Monk

Postby Def_Monk » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:42 am

poison wrote:these notes really kick ass. i just wish you could implement a white ho/po feature for them. then they'd be perfect.

The ho/po feature works in 1.1 perfectly. Ring is black by default, changes to white with HOPO. :p Just have both hopocolor and hopocolor2 = #FFFFFF.
And because of that statement. THESE ARE AWSOME! I jumped for joy when I saw these worked! xD

Did you already make a high-poly version of these? If so, I'll DL those. If not, make one please! They'll look even better.

I concur. They're awesome but because I have the computer to run it, it would be nice to have a smoother version for me, duck, and the rest of the FOFers with good PCs. It would allow a both more widespread usability and enjoyability. I think I may officially change notes for good, it's been so long. xD
Life would be so much easier if we just had the damn source code.
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:53 am

Yes! They finally work!
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:46 am

yeah it works me :D
My W.I.P
Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel
GaaraGCM
priesthacker

Postby priesthacker » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Duckmeister wrote:Amazing.

I need keys though...

But still, Amazing.

nice keys,but like duckmeister told,
it should me better if you make keys too!
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:30 pm

yeah me too
i want keys :D
My W.I.P

Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel

GaaraGCM
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Yeah, I've been expecting that, so I got started last night and I'll be working as much as I can tonight since I have no homework, however, the keys will most likely be another topic once finished.

@Duckmeister, I'm not really a fan of high-poly, my goal is getting FOF to look just as great without highquality images and models, but if you really want them, I'll make them for you.
Last edited by blazingamer on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eat Moar Bunnies!
Def_Monk

Postby Def_Monk » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:20 pm

blazingamer wrote:Yeah, I've been expecting that, so I got started last night and I'll be working as much as I can tonight since I have no homework. Duckmeister, I'm not really a fan of high-poly, my goal is getting FOF to look just as great without highquality images and models, but if you really want them, I'll make them for you.

Yay! xD Thank you, thank you, thank you! lol. This is gonna be great! lmao
Life would be so much easier if we just had the damn source code.
poison

Postby poison » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:49 pm

i can't imagine how jawsome your keys would look if you were to make em. :) can't wait for the high poly version either.
blah blah blah...

Songs Made: 3

Latest:

Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Duckmeister

Postby Duckmeister » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Yes thank you. Please make moi some high-poly notes PLAHZ!
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Looking forward to seeing the better looking high quality ones also!!! Can't wait. Also the finished keys.
i_pk_pjers_i

Postby i_pk_pjers_i » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:51 pm

thanks for these :)

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”