Blazingamer's Classic GH Notes and Keys

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:19 pm

blazingamer wrote:I tink I found the solution, key_color key2_color, if this works we should no longer have that problem any more. I need to look into it some more though.

ur my man duude if this keys not notes will work ! damn it u make it i feel that ! respect ! men :D
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Well, from what I've found, that's a function in Raph's GHMod, the whole thing with library edited and all, but it doesnt' seem to work with RFmod, that's what seems to happen.
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:20 pm

and now waht exactly did this mean ? is there no chance for us to use thos nice KEYS ? aaaaargh . hmmmmmmm....... im shocked blazinggamer because i hoped that u could make the KEYS .
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 pm

I can model them, it's just FOF's coding that's confusing me, I've never gone this far into the system before, it's a completely new landscape for me and I feel a bit lost.

So at the state they're in now, at most I can only possibly give a rendered picture of what they're supposed to look like, but in FOF it would be completely different when it comes to coloring and lighting.

Edit:
This is what the new version is supposed to look like, but they're not working correctly ingame with the coloration. At least they don't with 1.2

Last edited by blazingamer on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:48 am

aah now i understand blazingamer did this works under 1.1 ? and maybe u can do it like u have post them 2-3 sides before but without that High Color bug . That would be Christmas for me and for some peopls out there .
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:56 am

Kanzleramt wrote:aah now i understand blazingamer did this works under 1.1 ? and maybe u can do it like u have post them 2-3 sides before but without that High Color bug . That would be Christmas for me and for some peopls out there .

Jeez, I can't really understand anything you write.

Anyway, will you edit the code to change the light position? Or will you use a default one? I don't really know what sort of lighting does the DAE exporter produce, but I guess you can mod it to your satisfaction.
You know what would be great? Textures. If only you could convince RF or Raph to make texture support...
Last edited by crazy.neo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:22 pm

I don't know coding, it's a whole new area for me, but textures would be nice, uv texturing would make it so much easier because then you can fake so many effects.

I model under 1.2, but apparently it works to some extent under 1.1, don't know how, it just does.

Edit: I found out how it works, if you get something (say WRGHIII mod) in the .ini of Hering's mod and Raph's GH Mod, there are fret_color functions, however RFmod doesn't seem to have that, or from what I could find it doesn't.
Last edited by blazingamer on Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Sorry for a double post, but it's been a day and all, I just wanted to inform the public that the keys work! Hoorah! You have to use either Hering's mod or Raph's GH Mod for 1.2 to get them working, I'll upload the newest version of the keys right away.
;;;( ° д°)
crossieh

Postby crossieh » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:10 am

So... where are the keys :|
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Keys?! Shrunken star notes?!
Last edited by rednano12 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:00 am

cant find the new keys blazinggamer did u update them on the first page?
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:54 pm

No, they work with Raph's mod but not Hering's mod, these things just keep on causing nothing but trouble. They need to be adjusted style wise as well, I want them to be like GHIII keys, but they're not quite there just yet.
Last edited by blazingamer on Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:40 pm

What about the shrunken star notes?
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:17 am

blazingamer wrote:No, they work with Raph's mod but not Hering's mod, these things just keep on causing nothing but trouble. They need to be adjusted style wise as well, I want them to be like GHIII keys, but they're not quite there just yet.

i will pray to god that the Gh3 keys will work for all of us ! nice to hear that ur working on it ! :)
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:42 pm

I tried the star notes, I realised they weren't pointing in the right direction that I wanted, they're off quite a bit actually, so I need to work in blender a little bit longer and get them in the right position. I also tried them in Jurgen Power and I think they look nice, but same orientation problem.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”