X-X-X Bowstars Animated Backgrounds X-X-X

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Experienced Fretter
Zpj

Postby Zpj » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:39 am

Very cool ^^. Thanks for letting me know about this, I usually don't read much on the Mod forum, except to download the latest Alarian mod haha. These are really well done, but they lag me a bit, even with delay set to 3. My comp isn't very good :(, it's time to get a new computer 2 years ago :p.

I'll check back every now and then for updates though ^^.
Songs fretted: Over 40.

My Dragonforce thread!
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:46 am

Someone who has DVDs of somekinda live concert should start doing this too... nice to get views of all fans or performing actors on the stage! :)
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Zac Boi

Postby Zac Boi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 pm

puppetz_86 wrote:Someone who has DVDs of somekinda live concert should start doing this too... nice to get views of all fans or performing actors on the stage! :)

Yeah that would be good. The only live DVDs i've got are Bullet In A Bible and two My Chem DVDs but i doubt there are many fans here :laugh:
bowstar

Postby bowstar » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 am

Added clapping crowd. Play to your fans!!! Quality is ok and best loop I could get. A slight skip but if it goes with the beat it's not too bad.
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this game and makes it what it is! Much love for doing what you do!!!
XxXxXxXxXx My Kick A$$ Animated Backgrounds xXxXxXxXxX
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:32 am

bowstar wrote:
Your Mighty Ruler guy wrote:Nice! I like the fire one. Thanks for posting it and contacting it to me. That was really helpful! :)

Glad u liked it. That's what I aim for!

**I posted better quality videos of them all.

Don't worry jrdnxxhero....I will not post every time I do...just those two

Enjoy!

I'm not your boss. I don't even know you. You're probably like 20 and Im 13... Do what you want...
bowstar

Postby bowstar » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 am

jrdnxxhero wrote:!

I'm not your boss. I don't even know you. You're probably like 20 and Im 13... Do what you want...[/quote]
Actually I'm 30. Probably act 13 most the time. Wish I was 13 again! Stay 13 as looooooong as you can!
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this game and makes it what it is! Much love for doing what you do!!!
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
Your Mighty Ruler guy

Postby Your Mighty Ruler guy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Actually I'm 30. Probably act 13 most the time. Wish I was 13 again! Stay 13 as looooooong as you can!

Well put! haha you got a sense of humor! :p
Image Come view my profile and website!
bowstar

Postby bowstar » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 am

Added Devil Bat! Looks 3-D! From Metalocalypse. There is a bunch of cool stuff I can use from the show if people want more like it! Just say so and it shall be done! (I'll probably do them anyways...make them for me and share with you!)

Added wave equalizer (not too bad)

Added Dethklok background -- was making this one first and started getting too long with just the wave added also. The wave looked better but figured I'd post this one too since I had it made already. Sure there are some fans out there:)

Added Facebones! (pretty cool little background) spent most time on this one cause had to sharpen, resize, copy, paste, resize, edit out logo for every frame. Turned out nice tho!
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:05 am

bowstar wrote:
jrdnxxhero wrote:!

I'm not your boss. I don't even know you. You're probably like 20 and Im 13... Do what you want...

Actually I'm 30. Probably act 13 most the time. Wish I was 13 again! Stay 13 as looooooong as you can![/quote]
Your 20 and were listening to Me. No offense but that's pathetic. Please, Don't Obey a 13 year oldd and Live your own Life.
bowstar

Postby bowstar » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 am

What are you talking about?!? Can you read yet? Do they teach you that in school? I am 30 and I continue to delete, edit and repost cause I know u love it so. I've already lived more than 2 of your lives lil boy. Do you have to post in every single thread?!? Go to Bed!!!
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:11 am

bowstar wrote:What are you talking about?!? Can you read yet? Do they teach you that in school? I am 30 and I continue to delete, edit and repost cause I know u love it so. I've already lived more than 2 of your lives lil boy. Do you have to post in every single thread?!? Go to Bed!!!

Go to bed at 11:00. Hell no. Now, lets get Back On Topic
dejastar

Postby dejastar » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 am

Man you guys are angry :D Anyhoo back on topic, do you think you could do something from the Devil may Cry series. There are alot of them on gametrailers,com but I have no idea how to make them smaller/compressed.
bowstar

Postby bowstar » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:19 am

I can give it a try. Any thing particular. Not familiar with the game
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
dejastar

Postby dejastar » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:22 am

Just your random killing,stabbing, slaughter, shooting,demon slaying :D

bowstar

Postby bowstar » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:14 am

Added Devil May Cry background.

Hope you like dejastar. There was so much to choose from and it was hard for me to do this one. Took much longer than the others because of the # of frames for each clip. I like the simple loop ones, but hope you and anyone else might enjoy this. Let me know what u think.
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”