Coffee's Mod v2 | Edited Themes (GH3/RB) - Stand-alone version. Nice graphics :p

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
pimpk

Postby pimpk » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:33 pm

i wanna know if the heirens mod can work with this vasue in the heiring u can play the drums
srk

Postby srk » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:16 pm

holystoneH

Postby holystoneH » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:19 pm

i have a problem the song preview doesnt work i delete my fof config folder but still no preview song :( any suggestion how to fix?
skor

Postby skor » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:03 am

holystoneH wrote:i have a problem the song preview doesnt work i delete my fof config folder but still no preview song :( any suggestion how to fix?

I believe that feature was removed in the UC mod... it made the game lag on slower machines.
emp3ror

Postby emp3ror » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:23 am

press yellow fret if you wanna hear song preview.
cjmonkey182

Postby cjmonkey182 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 am

Im using the RB mod with no GH3 Background fixes and at 1024x768 pixels, but still cant get "overdrive power " to work (Ive been using the starpower button - for me that is F12)
;;;( ° д°)
crossieh

Postby crossieh » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 am

Change the button.
cjmonkey182

Postby cjmonkey182 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:50 am

Ive tryed alot of different keys - nothnin works
Dillusional

Postby Dillusional » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:34 am

cjmonkey182 wrote:Im using the RB mod with no GH3 Background fixes and at 1024x768 pixels, but still cant get "overdrive power " to work (Ive been using the starpower button - for me that is F12)

It's amazing how very few people take the time to read...

Your solution has been posted on numerous threads...

go to Start | Run |

type in %appdata%

Find the fretonfire folder and delete it...

next time you load up FoF, reconfigure the game and your star power should work properly...
A wise man once said:
Life is hard.
It's even harder when you're dumb.
Zapp

Postby Zapp » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:23 pm

This probably is a stupid question, but anywayz; i started this mod for the first time and I could select 'a new songs directory'. I can browse trough my maps and i can see my song maps, but how the hell do you select you want to use a map???
skor

Postby skor » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Zapp wrote:This probably is a stupid question, but anywayz; i started this mod for the first time and I could select 'a new songs directory'. I can browse trough my maps and i can see my song maps, but how the hell do you select you want to use a map???

What the **** is a map?

If you mean you can select necks then after selecting the desired neck press up to select the 'Start Game' text and press Enter (or green fret).
Pschniek

Postby Pschniek » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:59 am

no! he means the maps in the library! o.0
i can`t see from here... BUT I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR!!!
Dillusional

Postby Dillusional » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Zapp wrote:This probably is a stupid question, but anywayz; i started this mod for the first time and I could select 'a new songs directory'. I can browse trough my maps and i can see my song maps, but how the hell do you select you want to use a map???

I'm guessing that since the game was asking you for a new song directory, that would mean you did not download any songs, or do not have a "songs" folder inside your Fretsonfire/data directory...

If by "Maps" you mean the directory listings, you either need to download some songs, or just redirect your game to the correct folder...

If you can't handle that... make it easy on urself.. highlight your songs folder and press CTRL+X, or "CUT"

and paste it in your

C:/program files/fretsonfire/data folder... *assuming C is the correct letter*

See if that helps...
A wise man once said:

Life is hard.

It's even harder when you're dumb.
Ultima

Postby Ultima » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:41 am

Yeah i downloaded this mod when it first came out, stoped playing it like a week ago, the went to play it again, and every time i run it its doing something weird. its like these lag surges that seperate the Sound from the audio, then a lag surge. and this is every time i run it. , i re installed the mod and ran it again. i dont understand why it was working fine for a month and then its messing up now?
maubarra

Postby maubarra » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:21 pm

This has probably been addressed but I am too d@mn lazy and tired to look through all of the posts. So, is there any way at all i can get the tails to be even just a little bit fatter in the GH3 Mod.

I'd like to know how to do this too. I have no idea how to do it, which file to edit or graphics to change. Please help!!

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”