**DEVS** Solution to double picking problem

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
evil-doer

Postby evil-doer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 am

BSRaven wrote:If you press two buttons 15.32 times every second (Dragonforce strumming), chances are if you're using a pressure-sensitive directional input (like in the 360 guitars), it won't register you taking the pressure off of one direction, and ignores the input.

er. the xbox guitar strummer is not pressure sensitive, its digital, on or off. and 15.32? it screws up even when you are strumming ONCE per second. speed has nothing to do with it other than the more notes you are doing, the greater number of errors you are getting.
xReFLeCT

Postby xReFLeCT » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 pm

i did it and now my alarian wont open because it says "See the logfile 'C:\ProgramFiles\Alarian\FretsOnFire.exe.log' for details!
FallZ

Postby FallZ » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:19 am

Are you making any progress on this parlance?
Koltasquick

Postby Koltasquick » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 pm

bump because I've been searching all afternoon and have yet to find a solution on these boards.
freedomcaller

Postby freedomcaller » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:26 pm

omfgdrphl wrote:You have to be one of the smartest people I've ever met in my life...

yeah im suprised too, i was so shure this was gona be some moron tghinking he is the first one to discover the problem and wants a team of devlopers to help him tell him what to tell them to do lol

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”