help me with mac

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
classicalrocker13

Postby classicalrocker13 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 pm

i got a a link for an fof made for mac that works but its notes are sideways and my version isnt seen anywhere for any mods like my version is 1.2.438 and i cant find any notes and keys mods for my version can sum1 help me?

o also i cant unzip .rars on my mac i went to winrara site and got it for osx but all i get is a folder with a bunch of junk in it but no installations or any apps sum1 help plz
Last edited by classicalrocker13 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poofiddly

Postby poofiddly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Go here:
Alarian 2.7 mac Download that, and you will be fine. Also know that Alarian is stand alone, you just download and play. :)
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm

classicalrocker13 wrote:i got a a link for an fof made for mac that works but its notes are sideways and my version isnt seen anywhere for any mods like my version is 1.2.438 and i cant find any notes and keys mods for my version can sum1 help me?

o also i cant unzip .rars on my mac i went to winrara site and got it for osx but all i get is a folder with a bunch of junk in it but no installations or any apps sum1 help plz

Ok, for the RAR problem. Download this. Don't get Alarian 2.7, unless you don't have a fast cpu, just get 2.9.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”