The moment you've all been waiting for... - Ultimate Coffee Mod for 1.2.451, v.2.0

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
User avatar
functionc
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: March 19th, 2008
Location: San Antonio
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Postby functionc » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:00 pm

does anyone know if the mod is fast working??cuz my comp is slow as hell
Image
User avatar
ateshu
Member
Posts: 1055
Joined: October 26th, 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Reputation: 0

Postby ateshu » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:05 pm

I use it, and my PC it pretty old.
Still, it runs really smooth. :)
Lukeguitar77
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: February 10th, 2008
Location: Sao Paulo
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Postby Lukeguitar77 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:25 pm

for those who doesnt know:
killswitch = effect buckethead uses on jordan
Now Mudkip Flavour!
User avatar
BSRaven
Member
Posts: 5393
Joined: August 29th, 2007
Location: Furiously attempting to FC Gilberto Concerto.
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Postby BSRaven » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:46 pm

My PC's... kinda old, and UCMod is smooth...

It's a bit jumpy when activating SP (which is why I don't use it unless I'm certain I'll hit stuff)
Dr. Professor Logic
User avatar
Lysdestic
Member
Posts: 2930
Joined: December 14th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Postby Lysdestic » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Yeah, the mod is smooth.

For the guy who asked about two player: No, it isn't fixed, technically, and it seems UC has abandoned it, so who knows what will happen. However, if you edit your .ini file you can have two player.

The only catch is, it only works well, visually, on the rock band mod. On the guitar hero mod, the rock meter is drawn right on top of player two's fret buttons.
User avatar
lucianorivera
Member
Posts: 354
Joined: September 23rd, 2007
Location: Argentina
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Postby lucianorivera » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:02 pm

hey i found a solution for my problem! i've tried UC MOD in my brothers account,and he has another key config,but he didn't deleted the old fretsonfire.ini,and it worked anyway,and i could do all the notes with no prob!,now it doesn't skip fret 4.and the best thing is that i changed the keys to the ones i use and still work!!!!!
User avatar
CatchHell
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: February 14th, 2008
Location: San Diego
Reputation: 0

Postby CatchHell » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Is it possible to turn the volume for the star power activation down?

Is there a file I can edit to change it?
User avatar
keymasher
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: December 6th, 2007
Location: japan
Reputation: 0

Postby keymasher » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:31 pm

lucianorivera wrote:hey i found a solution for my problem! i've tried UC MOD in my brothers account,and he has another key config,but he didn't deleted the old fretsonfire.ini,and it worked anyway,and i could do all the notes with no prob!,now it doesn't skip fret 4.and the best thing is that i changed the keys to the ones i use and still work!!!!!

what other account? can you just send me the fretsonfire.ini file? ill try it myself :p
User avatar
keymasher
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: December 6th, 2007
Location: japan
Reputation: 0

Postby keymasher » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:44 pm

is it just me or has the hopo's got harder to hit in this mod?
User avatar
CatchHell
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: February 14th, 2008
Location: San Diego
Reputation: 0

Postby CatchHell » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:21 am

keymasher wrote:is it just me or has the hopo's got harder to hit in this mod?

they seemed "different" to me, but I couldn't tell if it was just because the notes were different looking and everything else for that matter or if they were harder...

I haven't had trouble with them now that I've been using this mod for a couple days...
User avatar
keymasher
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: December 6th, 2007
Location: japan
Reputation: 0

Postby keymasher » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 am

CatchHell wrote:
keymasher wrote:is it just me or has the hopo's got harder to hit in this mod?

they seemed "different" to me, but I couldn't tell if it was just because the notes were different looking and everything else for that matter or if they were harder...

I haven't had trouble with them now that I've been using this mod for a couple days...

oh ok, its just me then, i got used to easy hopo system, shouldnt have done that :angry:
User avatar
CatchHell
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: February 14th, 2008
Location: San Diego
Reputation: 0

Postby CatchHell » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 am

keymasher wrote:
CatchHell wrote:
keymasher wrote:is it just me or has the hopo's got harder to hit in this mod?

they seemed "different" to me, but I couldn't tell if it was just because the notes were different looking and everything else for that matter or if they were harder...

I haven't had trouble with them now that I've been using this mod for a couple days...

oh ok, its just me then, i got used to easy hopo system, shouldnt have done that :angry:

I've been using RF Mod for a while which has a good ho/po system and if I'm not mistaken RF Mod is included in this mod...

I could be wrong though...
User avatar
lucianorivera
Member
Posts: 354
Joined: September 23rd, 2007
Location: Argentina
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Postby lucianorivera » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 am

done.
http://www.mediafire.com/?swxmhlvixp2
the key set: z,x,c,v,b ,right shift and -,you can change 'em without anu prob.
the other thing:sort by artist.you can change that too.
i didn't change the hopo settings,you just have to remap the keys and set the sort,nothing else.
as for coffee settings i didn't dare to change anything,but with that config it haven't got me any trouble at all.
i hope it works for anyone just like it did to me
oh and with this the hopos are the same the older version had (when setted to more)
Last edited by lucianorivera on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
superdoyle
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: March 8th, 2008
Location: pennsylvania
Reputation: 0

Postby superdoyle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:37 am

Would it be possable to make a drum mod for this?
User avatar
keymasher
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: December 6th, 2007
Location: japan
Reputation: 0

Postby keymasher » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:28 am

lucianorivera wrote:done.
http://www.mediafire.com/?swxmhlvixp2
the key set: z,x,c,v,b ,right shift and -,you can change 'em without anu prob.
the other thing:sort by artist.you can change that too.
i didn't change the hopo settings,you just have to remap the keys and set the sort,nothing else.
as for coffee settings i didn't dare to change anything,but with that config it haven't got me any trouble at all.
i hope it works for anyone just like it did to me
oh and with this the hopos are the same the older version had (when setted to more)

wow it worked! :laugh: ill be comparing those .ini's soon
thanks man..

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests