The moment you've all been waiting for... - Ultimate Coffee Mod for 1.2.451, v.2.0

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Great work man.
PS: How i can change the color of the tails and add ligth to the background? ;S
Im trying to do it for days :x
ateshu

Postby ateshu » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:21 pm

One more question, there's been a lot of arguing about this in the old thread, so it isn't entierely clear to me.
Does the star power in this mod affect scores or not?
kaiba1234

Postby kaiba1234 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Markypizz wrote:again, can someone please make a mirror on another file sharing thingy. I can't download from mediafire, my page just refreshes. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a known problem with Firefox 2.0 (and IE possibly) that sometimes when you try to download stuff from mediafire, it doesn't download, it just refreshes. This problem has been fixed in Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta! Get it here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html

One more question, there's been a lot of arguing about this in the old thread, so it isn't entierely clear to me.

Yes, it does. Whether it will allow you to upload to world charts, I have no clue.
Last edited by kaiba1234 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdisLeado

Postby EdisLeado » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:34 pm

I applaud UC for creating a great mod -- But I'm afraid I'm going to have to nitpick a little.

The main menu is awesome -- There aren't any complaints from for that part.

The game over screen still isn't really perfected -- It'd be better if it showed one of these while playing a guitar fail sound, heh.

Also, the SONG FAILED window thing isn't really great either -- Most of the time the song's name pokes out from the edges of the borders which obviously isn't too nice -- Though the song percentage thing is great -- I think you should remove the song name and just keep the percentage number with the text "% Completed:" above it. But that's not too big of a bother -- I'll fix it myself with the next installment of my Hybrid patch.

Otherwise, the only thing I dislike greatly at the moment is star power... It's not that I don't like the IDEA of it -- But it's the fact that the star notes are randomly placed and don't follow the pattern they do in the real Guitar Hero games -- It makes me feel kind of gypped -- But kudos to Ultimate Coffee for actually implementing it -- I'm just wondering if there's a simple way I can remove it... >.<

Anyways, keep on the lookout for my next Hybrid patch.
Graphic Modder
Markypizz

Postby Markypizz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:34 pm

kaiba1234 wrote:
Markypizz wrote:again, can someone please make a mirror on another file sharing thingy. I can't download from mediafire, my page just refreshes. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a known problem with Firefox 2.0 (and IE possibly) that sometimes when you try to download stuff from mediafire, it doesn't download, it just refreshes. This problem has been fixed in Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta! Get it here:

Yes, it does. Whether it will allow you to upload to world charts, I have no clue.

thanks you rock
Now I am not a big graphic guy, I just throw stuff together in photoshop, but they look sweet!
indacrowd

Postby indacrowd » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:34 pm

dude ive been waiting for this since i heard it was coming out and checked this post like 3 times a day XD!! thanks so much man you obviously put a load of work into this kickass mod and for free too, UC=ub3r l33t h4x0r 4 teh F0F
Cymbrogi

Postby Cymbrogi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Kudos to you UC - thanks for your hard work!
poison

Postby poison » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:44 pm

gameplay is EXCELLENT. SP paths work great, the new failing is tight, and i gotta say. great gameplay, sorta bad graphics. but leave the pictures to someone else dude, you've earned your spot in FOF history! thanks man.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Ok, Mr.Puppet here isn't continuing his song making UNTIL he gets a MIRROR Link Please!!! :D The one who does that is a super great guy! :) (MediaFire doesn't work for me)

Who's my saviour?

----------------------------------

UC: Thanks again for sponsoring Puppetz Hero! :D And thanks for all the hard work you've done... :)
Last edited by Puppetz on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
kaiba1234

Postby kaiba1234 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:48 pm

puppetz_86 wrote:Ok, Mr.Puppet here isn't continuing his song making UNTIL he gets a MIRROR Link Please!!! :D The one who does that is a super great guy! :) (MediaFire doesn't work for me)

Who's my saviour?

700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Thanks, but the browser isn't the problem, I can't access mediafire from none of the browsers... >: (

I need a mirror of it...

Thanks!
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
dennis

Postby dennis » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Fantastic. Timing seems so much better now too. Though yes I did have to change some graphics around and with rockband mod included and modified graphics I'm not too worried about 2 player anymore =]

Great work UC and everyone else contributing.
mikpige

Postby mikpige » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Megaupload link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=LO3B0FJ9

I find difficult to use these new keys/notes and hopo and would like to see Cd labels.. but it's a very good work !
Last edited by mikpige on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
please consider the environment, do you really need to kill your planet ?
Eclipse249

Postby Eclipse249 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Rapidshare Mirror

Is it just me or is the overdrive meter in the rockband mod way off center?
Last edited by Eclipse249 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awesome Drum Charter
anthman852

Postby anthman852 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Megaupload link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W6DG1ES1

Edit:A little late
Last edited by anthman852 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”