The moment you've all been waiting for... - Ultimate Coffee Mod for 1.2.451, v.2.0

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:26 pm

worldrave wrote:But i'm sure this will continue getting better between Wolferacing improving on the Rock Band mod portion and my Guitar Hero 3 mod portion, going for perfection!!!

Yeah that is true. This mod will keep getting better. :p
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Got a better Stage.png and I'm nice enough to share it. This is for the Rock Band mod btw. Imageshack
edit: got resized, If anyone wants it at all then I'll upload it to mediafire.
Last edited by omfgdrphl on Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan1lo

Postby Dan1lo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 pm

so sad you're leaving...

I liked the gh part of the mod, didn't like the rock band part that much, but both were fantastic,

you did a great job,

we will always be with you, with the force, master :O
Awesome Drum Charter
anthman852

Postby anthman852 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Way to leave on a high note. You just created the best mod ever. It is like winning the super bowl and retiring. We will all miss you.
KidNinjaX

Postby KidNinjaX » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:49 pm

:( :( i cant beleive yer leaving.......but i hope to see you for another time

Thanks For the BEST Mod EVER

-KidNinjaX
[url=http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26103]My Ninja Mod 50% done
[/url] Help out with the mod if u can =)
Pschniek

Postby Pschniek » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:53 am

i think we bothered him too much. =/

well... i will thank you for this great mod ,too ! you did amazing work!
i can`t see from here... BUT I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR!!!
Ratlhed

Postby Ratlhed » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:12 am

I just downloaded this and it's ALMOST perfect! I love the Rockband version of this mod. Very, very, very nice job (as usual).
Mythril

Postby Mythril » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:17 am

Coffee we will definitely miss you man. You kept me on the edge of my seat for days and weeks for every release you put out, and every post you made, I read in full. Man you have really impacted this community so much and you have given us all hope and confidence that FOF is the best. You have proved it time and time again doing things no one else has done. Great stuff man, you always treated everyone greatly, and thank you again for this amazing mod. Thanks for being such a great guy.
- Mythril
...the pain
myfingershurt

Postby myfingershurt » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:30 am

Word... latest version is awesome. Been non-stop playing for hours since downloading UC 2.0. Lovin' the Rock Band theme so far. Needs a bit more of a visible difference between HO/PO's and normal notes but everything else is great.

Sorry to hear you're leaving, Coffee, but as has been said - way to go out on a high note :)
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:47 am

So uhh...yeah...before you leave, you think you might fix my disappearing notes problem on the previous page?

The 2D notes run a lot smoother than the 3D notes, but I can't play the 2D notes one because some notes either never appear, or appear after passing the "hit line", and making me play worse than with 3D.

Quick Edit: It's also interesting that no one seems to have the same problem, it looks like.
Last edited by Spikehead777 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for my Wii or DS Friend Codes.

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.
...the pain
myfingershurt

Postby myfingershurt » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:58 am

Spike, yeah I've been using the 2D notes (as there are currently no 3d rock band notes as far as I know) and have never had that problem throughout 3+ hours of straight playing. Did you delete the %appdata%/fretsonfire/fretsonfire.ini file? That's all I did in preparation for this.
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:16 am

Yes I did, but I remembered something from earlier:

When I first got the (outdated) version of coffee, hopos failed but notes never vanished, because of the stupid .ini file. This time, hopos worked, but notes vanished, with changing the .ini. Now, I'm back with the (outdated) version of coffee, and both are working fine. I have no idea what's wrong, if it's my gfx card or what, but I have a big smile on my face because I was able to do a lot better on Rock and Roll all Nite, since I had no lag. =D

In any case, I have to go to bed in about...holy crap about 10 minutes ago gtg LATERS!
=D =D =D =( (sleep)
PM me for my Wii or DS Friend Codes.

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.
Bramahbull

Postby Bramahbull » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:14 am

so sad to see UC leave. He was without a doubt the best modder I ever seen. as AC/DC says...

'For Those About to Rock We Salute You'

Perhaps he will come back one day, but also UC.. you don't have to rush anything. You can always work on your next version in a slow pace. Believe me, I don't think many people would have a problem with waiting for such a beautifully and well crafted Mod.

If you don't come back, you left a huge mark here on the FoF community and everybody now has opened eyes and what it 'can be' and not 'is'.

Much respect my friend.
Good luck in whatever path you journey to next.
Big_Bob

Postby Big_Bob » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:47 am

Thats so sad....one of the best modders leaves Fof ... :(
So... I hope you come back sooner or later... But I can say that nearly everyone here will remember you in the future..
Well, good luck for whatever you are trying to do in the future and thanks for the best Frets on Fire EVER Dude!
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:56 am

This sucks, UC is leaving and I still can't play this! :ghostface:

EDIT: Wow, even if I turn off my firewall it still stops anything new from running...

Working now. AMAZING btw! :)
Last edited by R4L on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig disabled. ~nwru

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”