Coffee's Mod for 1.2.451!!! - ^_^

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:17 pm

You can't right now.
\
lucianorivera

Postby lucianorivera » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm

i'm not trying to be a pain in the ass here,but they are going to spin at that speed? or faster like in ghIII? just a simple doubt i have
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Hey everyone. Thanks DjDafreund for letting me use your photobucket, once again. I know i could make some more photobucket accounts, but this is faster. Also thanks for all the DDS images. Ok, So i just finished the last few Star Notes now. Here's all 5. I have the whole package now of all the graphics to use. Direct rip's, Pixel-Perfect!! I have been waiting to do this for some time now. So glad now. Hopefully i can help work with Coffee to replace most of the artwork with untouched, originals directly from the game, as well as fine tuning some other stuff and screens, loading screen and all. This mod really allows those things i've been waiting for to do a 1.2 GH3 version. HO-PO versions of notes are on the way, they are separate additional notes, i just have to do those next. I have a little bit more time now it's looking like. Hopefully this will be going in a good, steady direction with my situations.(=Keeping the Fingers crossed=)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Ps- The speed will be up to the mod. I just made them animated GIF's to show them in action here, with each frame in line. There are 16 frames per note exactly.
Last edited by worldrave on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:07 pm

These will probably lag the game, but what do I know :\
\
poison

Postby poison » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:35 pm

nah, and he might add a disable spin option.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm

It depends on various things. 2d notes and keys already make a nice impact in speed, and then being version 1.2 makes even more difference as well, and whether to keep resolution of the graphics versus lowering it a little if needed, and then whether to keep all 16 frames or drop some of them. I don't think anything needs to be done to them though, there pretty sharp but also the resolution is average size at the most anyway. Tweaking all those can always be done at worst case if need be though.
Last edited by worldrave on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[email protected]

Postby [email protected] » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:45 am

WOW!!!!!!! Worldrave those notes look like pure win. Great job, Cant wait to see what you guys do with this mod
life is what you make it so make it a damn good one

All My Songs and Mods Here
ateshu

Postby ateshu » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:23 am

worldrave wrote:*text*

*text*

Those star notes are mind blowing! :D
LosBadylos

Postby LosBadylos » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:30 am

Will be there a option to disable spinning? My comp sux, 256 ram, GeForce 2 MX, and AMD Duron 700MhZ. I rly want to play without lags, so please, put an option to disable spinning.
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:50 am

Well, some good news. So far i've replaced the notes, rock meter (80% better looking and much sharper detail along with proper reflection due to actual graphics rip'd), left meter graphics, and Keys, and High quality Fret Boards (IE- Current ones- 256x512, Rip'd Originals- 512x1024), and haven't ran into any lag whatsoever. The meters look great, the fret detail and quality looks perfect, and the notes are visually cleaner and look more closer to GH3 (overall non-stretched, natural aspect ratio.) and still plays nice and smooth with no lag. So far so good. . .
txf

Postby txf » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:12 am

Any chance there'll be better flames? The current flames are big and get in the way, PLus I was wondering if it's gonna have actually GH3 ripped flames :D

Also, kinda side question. Any chance of someone uploading all the ripped images in a rar to like mediafire or something? I seem to be having trouble finding some images. Right now I have none, 'cept some of the fretboards. So I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to see a pack of gh3 images(Backgrounds/ALL fretboards/flames/notes/fretbuttons/meters/lightning/stars/setlist bg/possibly text?/etc)..(I know this is in the wrong place, but I didn't think it neccesary to make a new thread/post just to ask for a pack of images.)
Last edited by txf on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Necks: Click Here
Big_Bob

Postby Big_Bob » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 am

worldrave wrote:Hey everyone. Thanks DjDafreund for letting me use your photobucket, once again. I know i could make some more photobucket accounts, but this is faster. Also thanks for all the DDS images. Ok, So i just finished the last few Star Notes now. Here's all 5. I have the whole package now of all the graphics to use. Direct rip's, Pixel-Perfect!! I have been waiting to do this for some time now. So glad now. Hopefully i can help work with Coffee to replace most of the artwork with untouched, originals directly from the game, as well as fine tuning some other stuff and screens, loading screen and all. This mod really allows those things i've been waiting for to do a 1.2 GH3 version. HO-PO versions of notes are on the way, they are separate additional notes, i just have to do those next. I have a little bit more time now it's looking like. Hopefully this will be going in a good, steady direction with my situations.(=Keeping the Fingers crossed=)

Ps- The speed will be up to the mod. I just made them animated GIF's to show them in action here, with each frame in line. There are 16 frames per note exactly.

These Rips are awesome dude!
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 am

Here's a snapshot with a lot of the graphics replaced by the rip'd ones. It still plays very fast and no lag. I will try to match up the right flames and such from all the graphics i rip'd, after comparing some screenshots i'll make from GH3 PC. I may end up custom making a left meter digit's font, since it's pretty much custom.(Search Font service can't even match anything close.)
qqstars

Postby qqstars » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:25 am

worldrave wrote:Here's a snapshot with a lot of the graphics replaced by the rip'd ones. It still plays very fast and no lag. I will try to match up the right flames and such from all the graphics i rip'd, after comparing some screenshots i'll make from GH3 PC. I may end up custom making a left meter digit's font, since it's pretty much custom.(Search Font service can't even match anything close.)

that is so pretty! Everyone will love it!

and also I hope can own this so bueatiful mod!
-
ableeker

Postby ableeker » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:37 am

But will these lovely graphics be in worldrave's new mod, or Coffee's mod? Or both?

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”