Coffee's Mod for 1.2.451!!! - ^_^

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
djdafreund

Postby djdafreund » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:03 am

Wow, i am highly impressed with this. Once star power is added, i finally will have a reason to not play 1.1 version agian anymore, and finally this is a great reason to move forward to 1.2. Not that i didn't love playing Worldrave's GH3 mod, but that was only for 1.1, and 1.2 plays SO much smoother and overall nicer. And songs load right away with mostly no delay, unlike 1.1.
Thanks so much Coffee!!!! And thanks to EdisLeado for his enhancements, which i think are worth using, and definitely make it even better. One question for Coffee, Would you consider changing the 'Hit Streaks' that appears on the screen to be more like GH3 and not quite so dancing around looking as it leaves the screen? when playing the notes in some songs, it can almost be distracting when i bounces around a little before going off-screen. Can't wait for star power!!! WOW!!
ateshu

Postby ateshu » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:46 am

dennis wrote:In my quest to get this mod to have 2 player coop so my gf can play with me I've come up with this horror.

Is it possible to get either two rock meters going simultaneously for the two of us or even one and without all the mishmashing?

Everything else is working great though. I've gotten all the options going and what not and she can strum fine it's just that non sense is in the way.

That's looking good already, just try to get the rockmeters in the middle of the 2 necks (like, above each other or something).

And try and fix the pause menu. :p
Ultimate_Coffee

Postby Ultimate_Coffee » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:12 am

ok... starpower is working really well, and it looks good... I haven't released a new release yet because people are asking for a lot of minor fixes... I've been doing a lot of work on the menus... and I need spinning star notes to finish starPower...

and I still don't think I'm gonna bother with 2 player yet... I'm gonna completely rewrite that... I don't care for it....

but... here's a screenshot for the people that care...

Last edited by Ultimate_Coffee on Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
emp3ror

Postby emp3ror » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:24 am

woooooooooooow!!! can't wait for release!!!!
poison

Postby poison » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:34 am

me either! woot coffee!!!
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:41 am

*orgasm* *splert* STOP MAKING ME CREAM MY PANTS WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS OF MODDING D:
KidNinjaX

Postby KidNinjaX » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:48 am

Ultimate_Coffee wrote:ok... starpower is working really well, and it looks good... I haven't released a new release yet because people are asking for a lot of minor fixes... I've been doing a lot of work on the menus... and I need spinning star notes to finish starPower...

and I still don't think I'm gonna bother with 2 player yet... I'm gonna completely rewrite that... I don't care for it....

*BAM*

Hey,Coffee where did u get those notes?

can u send them to me plz w/ a download link

[url=http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26103]My Ninja Mod 50% done
[/url] Help out with the mod if u can =)
Dr. Professor Logic
Lysdestic

Postby Lysdestic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 am

That is looking great, I'm excited.

The only thing that really bugs me is something minor. I really like how it shows you your note streak on intervals, but it seems to pop up from the bottom and linger mid screen. For me this is a little distracting, especially during intricate portions of whatever given song. It would be moreconvenient if it were to drop from the top of the screen, and maybe linger a little bit above the middle of the screen, still over the fretboard, but above the middle of it; if that makes since.

It is just something minor, I will still love the mod just as much if it remains the same, I just wanted to mention it.

Keep up the great work; the star power looks amazing.
Ultimate_Coffee

Postby Ultimate_Coffee » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:24 am

oh... and I fixed the FOF theme... it works now...
qqstars

Postby qqstars » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 am

Ultimate_Coffee wrote:ok... starpower is working really well, and it looks good... I haven't released a new release yet because people are asking for a lot of minor fixes... I've been doing a lot of work on the menus... and I need spinning star notes to finish starPower...

I have just upload a STARS note in page 17 of this topic. I hope that can help you to finish the work more efficient.

And I very expect that you can add a Play Level Selection Menu. That divided into Hard/Normal/easy. For the easy mode ,we can play with the Failing Mode very easy.

At the same time, I hope the HOPO already fixed :)

thank you very much!
Last edited by qqstars on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:37 am

Is there any chance that that picture is from Fury of the Storm. it surelly looks like it?!? :) And what's the 75 up on the screen?!? Can't be minutes... :D
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bramahbull

Postby Bramahbull » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 am

All I can say is... YESSS I can finally play cult of personality like I can on GHIII on my ps3. total pwnage! awsome awsome work. only thing it lacks is star power!

I can't wait for your next release!
keep up the good work

*runs off to hammer on and pull off cult of personality a few hundred more times*
Last edited by Bramahbull on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
lucianorivera

Postby lucianorivera » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 am

ok this is awesome,the only thing that it would be missing would be star power and whammy bar and the whole graphics and you got ghIII! it's amazing,keep it up.
there's no rush for it,altough i can't wait for the next release :p
v4vendetta

Postby v4vendetta » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:27 am

Is it this mod, or the chart site itself that causes the freeze when uploading scores?

UC, hope you can fix that.
Big_Bob

Postby Big_Bob » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:46 am

Ok that is an: A-W-D
Awesome Work Dude! :cool:

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”