WorldRave's GH3 Mod. - Your wanted the real deal, you got it!!

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
Mathijsjansen86

Postby Mathijsjansen86 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Thanks!
Then I have one more question, is there a mod which can generate HOPO notes just as the GH3 game does? If these notes are really placed by hand, it should be possible to read them from the files comming from GH. Perhaps this is also good for the to do list
And certainly I agree, FoF is already a really good game and it has cost me some sleep while trying to get a high score, but that was all worth it. Keep up the good work.

Will there be an improved version of this mod, so it will work on the 1.2.x version?
hwLUke

Postby hwLUke » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:01 pm

is there a mod which can generate HOPO notes just as the GH3 game does? If these notes are really placed by hand, it should be possible to read them from the files comming from GH.

I don't think so, but i heard that sooner or later a new version of FoF is coming out and it will be able to read manually placed notes. I may be wrong, but that's what i heard somewhere.

Will there be an improved version of this mod, so it will work on the 1.2.x version?

No idea :p but the answer may be somewhere earlier in this topic.

LUke
mrhoeivo

Postby mrhoeivo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:01 pm

I have noticed that the HOPO placement is not the same in this mod as it is in standard FOF version 1.2.x, I think there are a lot less of them.
hwLUke

Postby hwLUke » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:12 pm

because this mod is for FoF 1.1.x not 1.2.x ( read my post on page 15 of this topic)
poison

Postby poison » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:24 pm

BraveFencer wrote:
mrhoeivo wrote:I must be missing something. I download the exe, but I don't know where to install it. I installed it to the desktop just to try it. The program starts up just fine, but when I hit "start game," the screen just goes black for like 30 seconds and then it says there is an error. What am I missing?

i think the musics are missing.
maybe there's no songs folder at all.
have a songs folder with fof songs and done.

that could be it, but it might be his firewall too.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
kaiba1234

Postby kaiba1234 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:44 pm

worldrave wrote:@kaiba1234
Don't know how to add "XX Hit" as it wasn't in there with the main mod i used as a base, using 1.1 version. I will add it in time with some help, that's on my list at least.

turns out XX hit is not included in FoF 1.1 :( so yeah XX note streak would definitely be cool
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 am

Here's the correct fix for x1 streak lights, i DID accidently upload the wrong file from my work directory. Sorry guys. I'll double check things from now on.

GH3 MOD Fix for the x1 multiplier lights on left meter.
Beechwood Aged
devilfingers

Postby devilfingers » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Thanks for the fix!although they seem to be renamed copies of 2x,any way to change the color to maybe blue or?...
Last edited by devilfingers on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ODG :angry:
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:47 pm

no. they are intentionaly that way since they are that way in the actual game. i double checked before doing this. and i wont change away from the original theme of the real thing in my mod. your welcome to redo them if youd like.
kdb424

Postby kdb424 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

So wait. Is beta 2 out yet? Thanks for the fix, and keep up the great work!
Last edited by kdb424 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
priesthacker

Postby priesthacker » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:02 pm

go on woldrave you are the best
txf

Postby txf » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Hey um, love the mod. Thanks for it. Looks freaking awesome. I downloaded it and am really happy I did :)

I did change one thing though. I changed the Star Power(jurgen power)..Image that shows up when you activate it.

Image I use: Image

Since the black becomes transparent, I thought it looked cool, and a little more "Guitar hero-like".

(I also changed the fret board(neck)..and background.. I might make a few Necks to post.. Not that anything was wrong with yours..I just like to change things every now and then ^_^)
Last edited by txf on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Necks: Click Here
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 pm

No, that's cool. This is still work in progress, so some things mentioned to improve on are already in my list of things to still fix. Someone mentioned about some sounds from someone else done, which is only because I haven't re-done those myself yet, which i AM going to do when i get a chance. And some things to tweak, and some things to add as well.
I just need to get some time to get to that.. Time has been really used up since i've been helping my brother at his house a lot lately as my sister in law has been in the hospital A LOT lately, in and out and in. Serious health issues, so i haven't had a whole lot of time to work on the next version, nor had a whole lot of sleep lately, between worrying, and helping watch over my 3 year old nephew. That's starting to learn how to test someone's patience and thinking "NO!" is funny. LOL. Argh!!!!
MusicianYigit

Postby MusicianYigit » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 am

Coolest Mod Ever!
kdb424

Postby kdb424 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:09 am

Sorry to hear that worldrave. Hope everything gets better. Look above me ^^ Another one time poster for your mod! YAY!

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”