WorldRave's GH3 Mod. - Your wanted the real deal, you got it!!

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:04 pm

shookon3 wrote:best mod evah ^^ so far im just gonna wait for a complitation mod dealing with world rave's mod @-@. I just want better menus D=.

Once again, someone not reading the very 1st page. Notice the 2ND LINE. -I'll quote it-
This is a complete mod (Total conversion), zip file with everything (As in a complete whole package, standalone)

Complete Mod (Total Conversion) - Same thing as 'Compilation'. Maybe there's a different meaning you meant. Also, waiting for BETTER MENU'S isn't going to happen unless you modify FoF. I've already asked that, and thats the response i got. So get programming, we'd all love to do that.

About the lag, that's not up to me, that's because of a main mod used, You could redo herings mod if you want it faster. If you've ever used it before, you would already be aware that it's the same amount of time, it's because i use Herings mod 1.99b in order to use picture placement, which i needed. As Dgrams2000 said, some things are beyond my control, as it's a limitation of one of the main program mod's i use. Which hopefully will be updated in a future version of his.
That's why i can't wait to see improvements and additions to 1.2.451, since it's so much faster and smoother, but some functionality isn't there to be able to properly port it over. So i'm stuck with using 1.1.324 right now.

I noticed what you were talking about with page 5, is it because of the size or because his wow stuff/thing should be added properly as his signature? Just curious. I think i know him. I could tell him how to fix it based off of what exactly is the issue.
Last edited by worldrave on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poison

Postby poison » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:26 am

the wow stuff. it ticked me off, makes the page look ugleh.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:05 am

Ok, that's cool. I talked to him, and he was wondering what was wrong. He pointed out that it's about the same size as someone's signature's, who've been around for some time, and those aren't a big deal. But mentioned if it was more the placement of it being above his name, or what. He changed it and removed it to be sure. Anyway, don't want to get off track here of course. I hope you had a good holiday Poison BTW. I'll be perfecting the perspective of the frets next on my list. As soon as i get a definite answer to my question i asked. (Sounded a little like yoda just then. MMmm, yes. LOL.)
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:35 am

hey my friend worldrave look this i hope you like this :)

https://www.fretsonfire.org/cgi-bin....048;r=1
My W.I.P
Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel
GaaraGCM
hwLUke

Postby hwLUke » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:53 am

thanks man your mod is awesome! i think i'll stick with it for a while :) anyway, i found that when you don't have multiplier (when you have x1) those five lamps don't work. when you get to x2 they start to work and from this moment work well but when you don;t have multiplier they are off. I don't know if this is done on purpose or no but i've noticed it and just letting you know in case that you didn't noticed it or so :) Except that little unimportant fact the mod is perfect and those gh2-like notes but SMALLER is what i've always wanted :D and together with this perspective it makes songs easier to play.
Thanks!

LUke
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:03 am

yeah i know this 1x problem fix this on my pc :)
My W.I.P

Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel

GaaraGCM
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:33 am

THe x1 lights was done that way purposely. I was going to do something, but forgot to change them back. I'll fix that up. OOps.
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:19 am

Here's a quick fix for now. Sorry guys. Totally forgot about changing that back.
Worldrave's GH Mod - Quickfix
COBHATECREW419
Super_Crazy_Dude

Postby Super_Crazy_Dude » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:59 am

u rock man
CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!!!!! OWNS!!!!!!
Jerrick

Postby Jerrick » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:40 am

This is pretty sweet.

I am having troubles getting my GH controller working with it. I just bought the adapter today, and it was working with the clean FoF version, but on here when I set the keys, it seems fine at first. After a minute goes by, if I use the green button or move the pick up or down, it will just shutdown FoF.

Ill get it going.
vertolp

Postby vertolp » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 am

hwy could you guys tell me how i install the ziped version Frets on Fire v1.1.324 its wont let me install it. it says
specified mudole not found pythonddl not found or somthin help plz
asd44

Postby asd44 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:08 am

pls help i can't use it. When i click the FretsOnFire exe it says "errors occured see the logfile ...." and sorry for my english.
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:12 am

Hey Worldrave do you mind if i do a few things and try to port it to 1.2.4?
barak0075

Postby barak0075 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:57 pm

w0w its crazy thx mannnnnnnnnnnnn
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:08 pm

Killmaster222 wrote:Hey Worldrave do you mind if i do a few things and try to port it to 1.2.4?

Not at all. But it's not possible right now with certain main mods out there because of missing functionality, unless you know enough about the fof code to know how to change that. And even they already told me they don't know quite enough about the 1.2.4 code to do that. That's, as mentioned in here, the ONLY reason i had to do this for 1.1 version instead. So if you can change the code and do it, be my guest. (I'm totally not saying this sarcastically. I'm really serious.)
I would love to have a 1.4.5 version of my mod. I waited a long time before making my mod, because i was waiting for a someone's 1.2.4 version mod to add those things to it for it to be possible, but was told by one of the main mod makers it might not be until sometime in the 1st quarter of the year if that can be added, if it is for sure even. Good luck if you can though.
I'll tell you for starters what to start adding to 1.2.451 to allow porting. Picture placement for some of the parts of left meter, and to allow placement of the right meter. Also for the streak dots to show up instead of the bar. Hope that helps.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”