WorldRave's GH3 Mod. - Your wanted the real deal, you got it!!

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:56 pm

Worldraves Guitar Hero 3 MOD
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This is for the 1.1.324 version, not the 1.2.451 version (certain things wouldn't work without modifying things in the program.)
This is a complete mod (Total conversion), zip file with everything (As in a complete whole package, standalone) but WITHOUT the songs, for obvious reasons (those are obtainable in the normal area.) I decided to do it as a standalone version to make sure no one has problems getting it working right, if ran it as is.

These are the things all currently done
=======================================
* New main menu
* Replacement of the menu background song (from gh3. I know there's multiple songs, BUT the main one you most hear mostly is the one i ended up choosing.)
* Changed jurgen note color to lighter blue to match, and also changed the note to default to match properly also. The meters are both aspect correct exactly like GH3 game.
* Re-made the neck * Re-made the sounds (strum, in, out.)
* Left meter is complete. Score, Multiplier, ALL 5 streak lights (Dim lights shown, then light up as it goes up, in 1/2 light/Full light increments.)
* Right meter done.(eventually will finish Jurgen bar when function is added.)
* Matching green score in scoreboard.
* Similar matching score font replaced.
* Jurgen Bar lights (close as can until picture placement is done, then i will redo the lights.)
* GH3 Scoresheet (You know- the HELP graphic toward the bottom of screen that says what keys/buttons do what)
* Background replacement.
* Replacement submenu backgrounds. (I will be making from scratch, because it has to match the text layout, but yet keeping as close to possible to GH3's.

Things i'd still like to do in the future
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Replacement of the Jurgen Guitar graphic with GH3 Lightning graphics
- Replacement of the Notes/Keys with more GH3 like ones.
- Tweaking better resolution pictures if/when i can
- Redoing the gameresults screen, so the text and such line up the blank spots i already made.
- Possibly still change the Difficulty level screen around a little to fit the text.
- Add a few Help buttons on Difficulty Level screen so it shows help on all screens (100%)
- Few more necks and backgrounds

I really didn't think i would've cared for the new meters, which i originally didn't, but since i bought it, and played the hell out of it, i actually like them a lot more, not that you have a lot of time to even look at them much.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Also, more good news, i designed this on a 4x3 screen so that the 16x9 users will automatically fit right in. That way i won't get complaints from 4x3 users anymore.

Worldrave's GH3 Complete MOD- Rapidshare Link Mediafire Link
Last edited by worldrave on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
xbox360922

Postby xbox360922 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:27 pm

1000 views and NO replies? Wow.
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:57 pm

Holy cow. Not even an hour after posting. Very nice. Yeah, surprising no posts though. I guess that could be a could thing. But i would like to see more feedback though at least.
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:59 pm

hey can you put the same installer andrew put for his mod cause i cant seem to download it, not trying to whine or anything but if you wont im ok with that........ PLEASE PUT IT IN THAT INSTALLER!?!??!
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:01 am

You mean you can't download from either links? A different installer isn't going to help in that case.
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:03 am

it did with andrews mod, his first installer wouldnt download cause it would stop at a certain place like 250kb and then it freezes but when he put the new installer it downloaded fine so please or hell maybe a zip file.
kdb424

Postby kdb424 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:13 am

So. I tested the cue to play 5 songs, and after the first one, I got an error. Check that out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (not sarcasm)
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:50 am

That sounds like a problem with a main mod for the system. All i did is change all known artwork, placements of all the graphics, the graphics themselves, and the sounds. No functionality has been touched by me, i would check with the main mod makers on that question. They might have insite. I've NEVER used cueuing myself. And i know other then changing positions and customizing all graphics locations with herings mod functions, i haven't changed ANY coding whatsoever. So thats all the same as before.
xbox360922

Postby xbox360922 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:57 am

Jumpin jahosafax!!! 2000 views and only 7 (8 if you include mine) posts. You are generating alot of traffic, just no replies.
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:08 am

Too busy downloading it and playing it i guess. :)
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:31 am

seriously i want to play the mod SO BADLY, PUT IT ON ZIP OR ANOTHER INSTALLER!?!?!?
ghen

Postby ghen » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:26 am

I downloaded it, but concider this a newbie question. Do I use this as a standalone from FoF, or do I overwrite the FoF directory?

Here Killmaster, a .zip for you. That should solve exe downloading problems. Usually if you have problems downloading exe files its because of a firewall or anti-virus.
WorldRave: You can use this as a mirror download but warn people that comcast might shut it off =)

http://home.comcast.net/~ghen/temp/WRGH3MOD.zip

Note: as with everything you download from the internet, SCAN MY FILE WITH ANTI-VIRUS
search google for 'online file scanner'
Last edited by ghen on Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
brewo

Postby brewo » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 am

It's really great. :D
Can't wait for the other stuff.
kdb424

Postby kdb424 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:58 am

worldrave wrote:Too busy downloading it and playing it i guess. :)

I may be addicted to playing ith your mod, but I'll always have time to help you out. Don't worry about that.
kuroigetsugax

Postby kuroigetsugax » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 am

Great mod! I like it :D

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”