Failing for RF-mod 4 - Hering mod finally ported to 1.2

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 pm

I'll just have to wait for FoF 1.3 to have some great fun.
\
ozzystrikes

Postby ozzystrikes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Foun a bug when you finish a song and input your name the play that song the song can only be playd by the way you just plyed
EXAMPLE:Strutter 5 stars 63452344 Stupid Guy 100% 999 Guitar
Then you just can play strutter on guitar

Edit WARNIG WARNIG This Bug Damange The Song and when a song its damanged you will have to download it again
Last edited by ozzystrikes on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djdafreund

Postby djdafreund » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Oh man!!! I have someone i have to get in touch with now to see if he can port a certain mod of his to 1.2 now with this stuff. I hope so!!!! He will be excited to hear this news at least.
poison

Postby poison » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:12 pm

ateshu wrote:Can anyone test a rockmeter on this and put it on youtube or something? (screenshot will do fine to).

the rock meter does not work. worst part is there's no capo mod compatability.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
DevLaVaca

Postby DevLaVaca » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:22 pm

ozzystrikes wrote:Foun a bug when you finish a song and input your name the play that song the song can only be playd by the way you just plyed

Edit WARNIG WARNIG This Bug Damange The Song and when a song its damanged you will have to download it again

I have confirmed this bug; it changes the notes.mid file to eliminate any tracks besides the main track. I will take a look at this as soon as I can; it's probably something as simple as changing an attribute tag.

Until then, use this mod only for songs that:
1. Have only one instrument available; or
2. Have only one instrument that you are interested in playing.

Also, my editor doesn't work, but seriously, the in-game editor is so crummy I count that as a feature.
ozzystrikes

Postby ozzystrikes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:52 pm

DevLaVaca wrote:
ozzystrikes wrote:Foun a bug when you finish a song and input your name the play that song the song can only be playd by the way you just plyed

I have confirmed this bug; it changes the notes.mid file to eliminate any tracks besides the main track. I will take a look at this as soon as I can; it's probably something as simple as changing an attribute tag.

Until then, use this mod only for songs that:
1. Have only one instrument available; or
2. Have only one instrument that you are interested in playing.

Also, my editor doesn't work, but seriously, the in-game editor is so crummy I count that as a feature.

Its always great help i dont gonna play until you fix it thanks for listening me!!!
Last edited by ozzystrikes on Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevLaVaca

Postby DevLaVaca » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:34 pm

poison wrote:worst part is there's no capo mod compatability.

There is no capo mod for rf-mod 4.15. This mod is 100% compatible with mods that do not exist.

Most of capo's features were incorporated into 4.15. Some of them not as nicely as I would like. We'll see what happens in FoF 1.3.
Rogue_F

Postby Rogue_F » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:19 pm

DevLaVaca wrote:I've ported a few features from the Hering mod (actually from Karsus's Compilation Mod) to RF-mod 4.15.

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/92049178/DLV_Compilation_Mod.zip.html

Features added:
Guitar Hero difficulty names options

This is already in RF-mod-4 and not required.

Most of the rest of the stuff I'm looking at incorporating later, though I think the way the meters are handled will be changed into a more generic system for the stage.ini.

UNsure when these changes will go in. It may be after I do 1.3.X but thanks for porting.

-Alex
DevLaVaca

Postby DevLaVaca » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm sure you'll do a better job of it than I. Like I said, I ported this for my personal use, so I'm ignoring any minor bugs that don't affect how I play.
poison

Postby poison » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:36 pm

DevLaVaca wrote:
poison wrote:worst part is there's no capo mod compatability.

There is no capo mod for rf-mod 4.15. This mod is 100% compatible with mods that do not exist.

Most of capo's features were incorporated into 4.15. Some of them not as nicely as I would like. We'll see what happens in FoF 1.3.

um, yeah there is. eighth note ho/po and being able to choose board speed with a hyperspeed function was added.
blah blah blah...

Latest:

DevLaVaca

Postby DevLaVaca » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Once again I am proved wrong. 8th note hopo would probably be a good thing, so I'll try and produce a version for that. It could be a while, though, since I'm still playing through the GH1 songs (that don't need it). It should be an easy port, though; you could probably do it sooner than I would get to it (maybe next week).
Rogue_F

Postby Rogue_F » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Those will be in RF-mod-4.16

-Alex
JMT391

Postby JMT391 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:06 pm

i thought 4.15 was the last of the 1.2.xx RF-mods
poison

Postby poison » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:16 pm

DevLaVaca wrote:Once again I am proved wrong. 8th note hopo would probably be a good thing, so I'll try and produce a version for that. It could be a while, though, since I'm still playing through the GH1 songs (that don't need it). It should be an easy port, though; you could probably do it sooner than I would get to it (maybe next week).

yeah, sorry for being sorta snippy. at least you came here and contributed right off the bat though. good for you.
blah blah blah...

Latest:

DevLaVaca

Postby DevLaVaca » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:35 pm

No offense taken. If you do decide to port it yourself, please comment here to let me know; otherwise, look here in about a week.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”