First of Many Multiplayer Fixes - Small addition to DS~Alarian

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 16 years and 6 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ShiekOdaSandz

Postby ShiekOdaSandz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Check out my last post in the DS~Alarian thread. I posted the fix that allows you to change between 1P and 2P under the RF-mod settings.

Still to fix:
There are too many to list, but I will be slowly working on it. Also, there is no real need to post in this thread. I just wanted to make sure people saw my post in the other thread.

Thanks to everyone who has been arduously working on the project. We got a ways to go, but we are slowly getting there. :) FYI: the code I used was RF's own. I take no credit for it. I just put it back (after searching long and hard for it).

UPDATE:
So, this subtle fix did not make it into Ds~alarian 1.1, but if you all want it, just stick this file into your library.zip of the new 1.1 version and the function will be there again. I am making some headway on the multiplayer fix, but it is going to take a while. Not sure how long.
Last edited by ShiekOdaSandz on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done with year 1 of med school! (Finally!)
khornerz

Postby khornerz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:36 am

I've sent a pm to you, maybe it can help on your fixes...

oh, submit only changes on sourcecode to alarian, maybe this way, he can integrate directly in main source he publishes!

It's only a suggestion
ShiekOdaSandz

Postby ShiekOdaSandz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:57 am

FYI: I updated my (minor) fix. It is compatible with newest release of Ds~alarian.
Last edited by ShiekOdaSandz on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done with year 1 of med school! (Finally!)

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”