New Notes and Keys - Basic GH Style

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:45 pm

Wow, we posted the same thing at the same time, that was unexpected.

I reuploaded to a different site, but I also kept the old link. The links are specified which is which (one filefront, one mediafire) so there should be no confusion.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:08 pm

blazingamer wrote:Wow, we posted the same thing at the same time, that was unexpected.

I reuploaded to a different site, but I also kept the old link. The links are specified which is which (one filefront, one mediafire) so there should be no confusion.

Must be our H*Runner powers showing off. :D
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:16 pm

crazy.neo wrote:Must be our H*Runner powers showing off. :D

Most likely, now let's find some ladies and use your superpowered gem to open up some cold ones.

Heh, so much for staying on topic. I wish this computer that I'm posting on had blender, but no, I'm using the guest account since it's my mom's. Fooey, foiled again. Hey, has anyone confirmed the solution to the brightness problem?
Last edited by blazingamer on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MMZ5

Postby MMZ5 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:10 pm

Thank you very much for the mirror =D.
But now I got the problem with the brightness =X. I'll just wait for a fix =P.
amplitude

Postby amplitude » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:42 pm

blazingamer wrote:
crazy.neo wrote:Hey, has anyone confirmed the solution to the brightness problem?

Have a look here: https://www.fretsonfire.org/cgi-bin....dderman

About your note, if you want it to look more like the guitar hero note you might want to make the bottom ring smaller.
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet. ಠ_ಠ
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:59 pm

crazy.neo wrote:You must erase your fof.ini to reset all settings.

THat's the 1st thing i did. Which did reset everything, but still get the hyper white brightness.
smrt1

Postby smrt1 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:14 pm

ok thank you very much. but how much longer till you get version 1.2 not trying to rush you???
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:50 am

@amplitude: I've seen that picture before, I was planning on changing the notes to that type of design for saturday's release.
@worldrave: I think FOF has a problem with materials so instead, for next release I will change from materials to UV textures.
@smrt1: I've said, I'm going to release them for 1.2 around Saturday.

Edit: Okay, well the UV texture idea didn't go so well for me, so I'll get my brother to help since he's teaching me blender. Oh worldrave, I downloaded your demo of the rock meter you're working on and I found my mod in it, I turned them on and played a song and they still looked fine for me, the problem might be graphics card related, I don't know.
Last edited by blazingamer on Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eat Moar Bunnies!
Def_Monk

Postby Def_Monk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:41 pm

I guess this is kinda just a bump to keep the thread alive but im having the lighting issue too. I'd try to help but blender/3dmax is something i havent gotten around to learning yet. I might give a whack at it tho. :p

Also, ive knoticed there is no difference between regular and hopo notes. Just figured i'd put that out there because i like these notes so much. xD
Life would be so much easier if we just had the damn source code.
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:18 pm

I guess you people with a lighting problem can't tell, but the black ring around the top changes to white when it's hopo.

I'll be able to get the newest version to you people tomorrow like I promised, I just need to move the lighting around a little bit, make it look nicer, and I need to convert it to 1.2 still.
Eat Moar Bunnies!
Def_Monk

Postby Def_Monk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:27 pm

blazingamer wrote:I guess you people with a lighting problem can't tell, but the black ring around the top changes to white when it's hopo.

I'll be able to get the newest version to you people tomorrow like I promised, I just need to move the lighting around a little bit, make it look nicer, and I need to convert it to 1.2 still.

Oh, ok. Ya, it's probably just hard to see with the lighting issue. Cool though, can't wait for tommorow's release. xD. As for 1.2, from what I know it's just a bit of rotation and replacement so if you get it done and working on 1.1 it shouldn't be too bad to try to convert. Maybe I'll finally upgrade my notes for good with these. xD
Life would be so much easier if we just had the damn source code.
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:29 pm

oh ok i think cant wait tomorrow please and i guess fix light problem :(
My W.I.P
Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel
GaaraGCM
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:37 pm

I don't know if it will or not, I can't test it since I only have one computer that can support FOF, and that's that one that I also make the notes on and they look fine there but not on some other people's computers.

As for the rotation, yeah I know, I just always forget which way I need to rotate the model in blender to get the right orientation, stupid FOF v1.2 why'd you have to mess everything up.

Oh, don't worry if it isn't out right away tomorrow morning, I have other priorities so if it doesn't make it tomorrow morning, it will come in the afternoon, and if it doesn't come out then, you know I possibly came across some last minute problems with the models.
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:50 pm

oh thx keep it up my friend good luck
My W.I.P

Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel

GaaraGCM
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:16 am

i didnt see the Ho/PO great notes but for the Ho/Po´´s any idea ?
and thx u for this really nice Keys Release ! i love it !
Last edited by Kanzleramt on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”