Andrew's FoF Compilation - FoF GH style compilation with installer

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 16 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:57 pm

umhhhgg !! man you are amazing its supremacy :D
My W.I.P
Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel
GaaraGCM
Kryptex

Postby Kryptex » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:19 am

Right, the first one you released i couldnt get to work, but the new one works :D

One one recommendation, when you select a song, and start game, The game takes ages to load, This gave me the impression at first that the game had crashed, but I waited a while and it then worked. Could you perhaps make a loading screen?

Very good :D
Benj
Gravitroid

Postby Gravitroid » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:18 pm

Hey this is amazing Andrew, just a few questions (sticks on flame-proof suit)

How do I get the game to not change the notes to stars when i kick in Jurgen Power? It's jarring and causes me to screw up a bit. Also, is there a way to edit the color of the notes when JP is active?

Now that we've got "Jurgen Power", will it be possible for somebody to make it so that the game assigns a few strings of notes per song to be star notes that give you a boost to your JP reserves?
gnudrew312

Postby gnudrew312 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:34 pm

ok im making it better now the jurgen notes won't be stars anymore, and they will have a lighter blue color just like in guitar hero. im putting in gh3 backgrounds aswell
gnudrew312

Postby gnudrew312 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 pm

OK im done!! after much work in photoshop i now have the backgrounds from GH3! I also included new notes and new non-star jurgen notes with a nice lighter blue color. I'm getting GH3 for PC so i'll probably upgrade it again soon with the actual graphix just ripped straight from GH3. but here ya go, links are on the website from my signature.

Here's some Screenies:

Tell me what you think
kdb424

Postby kdb424 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:09 pm

Look similar to woldraves mod.............................Why not try a more custom look, but still GH related?
Last edited by kdb424 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 pm

Ah, yeah. In the future, next time you grab stuff from me, it would be more courteous if you asked me for my permission. You don't have my permission to use that, and you need to remove it immediately. I didn't spend a lot of hours making it for you to just use, and not even ask me.
Remove at once please. I'm asking nicely. I can proof the authenticity if you want to go there.
Last edited by worldrave on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:25 pm

lulz remove what? Oh you mean the already improved GH3 meter that was made b4 you & yours still doesnt look like GH3 meter :D
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:32 pm

@Killmaster222
Because i'm not done yet with everything 1st of all, and won't release it till it's ALL 100%. You don't even know what mine looks like yet to even make a fair comparison, since my last photo's 2nd of all. There's a lot of various things already better even since my progress, but i enjoy and respect other peoples work to not criticize, and because i am more classy then pointing out things not as good. That's not my style. I am very respectfull to others, and there hard work they put into things. But, I spent a lot of hours making a GH3 main menu, for someone to steal it without asking permission, and say THEY photshopped it. THAT'S WHY!
I respect him for giving me credit for using my GH2 meter mod for a base, and don't mind some competition with another GH3 complete mod (interesting he anounced doing this days after my complete list was posted.), and it gives a mod'r a little more incentive to want to make it better, but to just grab my main screen without asking is not acceptable. It was a lot of time to edit and add the stuff needed to make it. Like removing the Version number towards the left bottom, removing "Guitar Hero", fixing the "III" to clean it up, adding "Frets On Fire" redone, digitally having to remove all the "GH3" original menu text that covered a decent bit of the background, having to pretty much reconstruction that whole area from little to nothing. How would you feel!??!??
Last edited by worldrave on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:55 pm

wow its true ??
My W.I.P

Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel

GaaraGCM
gnudrew312

Postby gnudrew312 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:50 am

yeah worldrave im so sorry i didn't mean to do that i'm gonna take off your gh3 background... i forgot to put mine in... i made one but i forgot to put it in the installer... sorrrrryy. is there anything else you noticed cuz i'll fix it aswell... i'm gonna fix it right away.. i'll erase my links temporarily
Killmaster222

Postby Killmaster222 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:53 am

yeah it finally downloaded :D i think it was because your using another installer nao and the other one was a bit unstable for my connection, or cause i has lan i dunno xD
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 am

No, i think that's the only thing. I didn't look at anything else at that point. I accept your apology, i'm calmed now. Thanks!!! You don't know HOW much impact that just made to me with your response. Man!! Ok, i'm cool now.
As i said before, i respect you and your work, and glad you obviously do back. That does mean a lot to me. I think your work is looking nice, keep up the good work. As much hard work as we put into this kind of thing, it's also kind of fun and addicting in a sick way huh? LOL. I'm a major perfectionist, that's why i'll be taking much longer i'm sure, and not releasing any beta's until it's all complete, as I don't personally like people pointing out flaws to fix that i already know are there, and just haven't done them yet. :) :D
Anyway, thanks again, and keep up the great work!!! (OOh, i feel the love in the air. :p )
Last edited by worldrave on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
poison

Postby poison » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:46 am

gnudrew312 wrote:yeah worldrave im so sorry i didn't mean to do that i'm gonna take off your gh3 background... i forgot to put mine in... i made one but i forgot to put it in the installer... sorrrrryy. is there anything else you noticed cuz i'll fix it aswell... i'm gonna fix it right away.. i'll erase my links temporarily

holy ****.. that looks.. holy.. *faints*
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:59 am

biggest mod ! i have seen here ! great work m8 thx u for ur nice share !

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”