Am i the only one?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 6 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Mrbazooka

Am i the only one?

Postby Mrbazooka » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Am i the only one who uses Right SHIFT / . , m as my color notes and q w for strumming and r for starpower? If you do this you won't have to worry about the three note pressing down problem! I tested this and i feel like this should be an alternative way to play on the keyboard for people who can't strum (Orange-blue-yellow) notes combined!

EDIT: I'm just wondering because i couldn't find anyone who has done this on the forum, i've searched the entire forum!
Last edited by Mrbazooka on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neku Sakuraba
jebewebe

Re: Am i the only one?

Postby jebewebe » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:17 pm

I use this layout too. But I use Tab" for Starpower And 3 and W for strumming
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Am i the only one?

Postby nobby76 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 am

Mrbazooka wrote:If you do this you won't have to worry about the three note pressing down problem! !

That is about as far from the truth as you could get.. There is no single fix for the 3 key combo problem. It varies from keyboard to keyboard, one company may set it as you cannot have 3 number keys pressed down, another keyboard maker might have it so you can press 3 keys on the qwerty row at the same time. The only way you could actually be sure that another user wont be effected by the 3 key issue, is if they own the exact same make and model of keyboard as you, if they dpn't your advice is worthless to them. There are only a handful of keyboards made that have no 3 key combo issues. One of them is that very thin brushed aluminum apple keyboard, that thing you can press every key at once and it still wont have problems..

In short forget offering advice on what the best key combo is to avoid the ghosting effect, as that information is useless to everyone else.. We figured that out 8 or 9 years ago..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “General FOF Discussion”