I'm officially returning!

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

How should I go about my return?

Recharts - Just guitar and bass
6%
Small installments - Just guitar and bass
35%
New Career - Just guitar and bass
18%
Recharts - Full band
No votes
Small installments - Full band
18%
New Career - Full band
24%

Total votes: 17
A Taco Salad
binomialboy

I'm officially returning!

Postby binomialboy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 am

Alright, so with the conclusion of the guitar charting competition, I'm officially coming back to the Frets on Fire community. Now, for the big question: how should I go about my return? Should I rechart some of my previous lost-to-the-ether songs, should I release individual songs and small packs, or should I start a whole new career pack? Also, another important question is should I stick to just guitar and bass to get the charts flowing faster, or should I release RBN compatible full band charts, so you can play the songs with your buddies (assuming you have an XBLA creators account)? For that, I'll let you, the players decide in a conveniently located poll. Let me know your thoughts, and feel free to comment if you think there's an alternative that I overlooked.
See a list of all my charts here!

Also, if you like my work, and want to support me so I can stop eating ramen, feel free to donate. Donations of >$20 will net you a commission (any song you want, guitar and bass, guaranteed quality), and >$50 gets you a three song pack (but I'll be reasonable, nobody's going to do that...)

700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Re: I'm officially returning!

Postby Puppetz » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 am

Welcome back! :smile:
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ringy666

Postby ringy666 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm

I dont know if you remember talking to me but Im glad your coming, and know everyone is happy too!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see your work!!!!!!!!!!
A Taco Salad
binomialboy

Postby binomialboy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:50 am

Hey, my return song is up in this brand new sprangly thread I opened up.

Binomialboy's Full Song Thread
See a list of all my charts here!

Also, if you like my work, and want to support me so I can stop eating ramen, feel free to donate. Donations of >$20 will net you a commission (any song you want, guitar and bass, guaranteed quality), and >$50 gets you a three song pack (but I'll be reasonable, nobody's going to do that...)

Return to “General FOF Discussion”