Uhm...

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
More Metal?
0vrk1ll

Uhm...

Postby 0vrk1ll » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Does anyone play this game anymore?...forums dead dead..LOL
......Only way to feel the noise is when its good and loud.........
Jackzilla1

Re: Uhm...

Postby Jackzilla1 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Not that I'm aware of, it's a shame. This site was swarming with members and developers but music games have just died out now :/ and so has this community.
COLOR CANCELED THEME

thebocaj wrote:I'm gonna call you Oo Cneetee from now on, as I couldn't see the black letters in that link at first.

http://nyan.cat is a real website and so is http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Actually we get quite a few new users each week coming into the chatroom asking for various things. The biggest problem this site has suffered, is NOT the fact that music games have died out. Rockband 3 and rocksmith are still going strong churning out new stuff. Its actually because most of the song links are dead. That is the biggest thing we get asked by new users in the chatroom, " how can i download the songs?" (us) "you click the yellow link and it takes you to another site where you hit the download button" (them) " i tried that but it said the file was no longer there"

If longer standing users that still have all their FOF content could re-up a load of the older songs, users would have more content available and have more reason to keep playing FOF. If you found a load of song threads you really liked the sound of, but out of all of them you tried, only 10 or so actually had working links, you would get a bit disheartened with the game too.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:19 pm

For me, my interest shifted to Phase Shift because FoFiX had problems that it seemed it would have forever since development had pretty much stopped. I do see that Stump has been starting some work on it lately though, so that's promising.
The Prince of Fate
general809

Postby general809 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 am

I'm still here, and putting out some new stuff whenever possible, mostly re-frets of songs that could've used some more work, but my original chart for Morning Sky from FFCC is going pretty well. :D I've been playing this game since '08, and if I hadn't lost a hard drive since then I would DEFINITELY repost that content.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”