Mod/Theme advice

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 13 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
lino4

Mod/Theme advice

Postby lino4 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm going to be running this game on integrated for a while since my card is busted, and I wanted to know what themes or mods were good for integrated graphics. I'll play on 640x480 but it has to be fairly smooth. I think RF-Mod worked okay but I have FoFix installed and would like to use that if possible.
Lazers. I'ma chargin them.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Mod/Theme advice

Postby amak11 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Every theme works beautifully (as intended) on integrated graphics, just be sure to turn off shaders
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Blue Heaven!
death_au

Re: Mod/Theme advice

Postby death_au » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:02 am

As far as FoFiX themes, if you're looking for performance, there's always the uberlight theme. I've heard that my own 8 bit nes theme gives good performance, too.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”