I'm Back!

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The one and only
1Eddy213

I'm Back!

Postby 1Eddy213 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 am

After buying Guitar Hero 3 and Aerosmith for the PC, finding out that GH:A can't do custom songs, and my GH3 PC Disc broke, so I need to use a NoCD Crack on it.
Well, after I get another GH3 PC game, I'll be here for a while. I am here to do somthing - special.
I have a friend who work at Steam, the "facebook/amazon" for gamers. I think we could manage to get Frets on Fire on to Steam!

ImageImage
Defyant

Re: I'm Back!

Postby Defyant » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:36 am

A free game? On steam? I don't think Valve would like it, as they pay for steams uploading and such, but then again, they host mods.. Would still be pretty cool. :D
The one and only
1Eddy213

Postby 1Eddy213 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 pm

There are a couple free games on steam Here, pages 26 & 27 I'll see what I can do. We would end up like Guitar Zero if Guitar Hero found out about FoFiX, so i think we should just put regular Ol' FOF on there.

ImageImage
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:40 pm

The world already knows about FOF. It's been on TV and a member from here worked on GH:M. I think people would try and make money from this game, we don't want that to happen. part of the problem with steam is that it slows down your computer big time. You need at least 512mb of RAM to run the game. Minimum 5 gb of storage for songs. Also copyright is a main issue. Almost everyone, except for the US, can freely distribute music.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 am

amak11 wrote:The world already knows about FOF. It's been on TV and a member from here worked on GH:M. I think people would try and make money from this game, we don't want that to happen. part of the problem with steam is that it slows down your computer big time. You need at least 512mb of RAM to run the game. Minimum 5 gb of storage for songs. Also copyright is a main issue. Almost everyone, except for the US, can freely distribute music.

Which member worked on GH-M ?

Also regarding distributing music, i dont know who told you that load of garbage, but it just aint true. almost NO countries are allowed to distribute other peoples music, thats called a copyright infringement, apart from a few eastern euro countries that dont have copyright laws inplace, everywhere else is bound by copyright.
You are just as "free " to distribute music in America as you are in France, England, Germany, Austrailia, China.

Regarding steam, bad idea i say, as you mentioned, steam will just slow things down even more, the game is twitchy allready we dont need extra stuff added to the mix, dragging it down.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
aduro

Postby aduro » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 am

Steam is a distribution system and should have no affect on game performance
SketchMan3

Postby SketchMan3 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 am

amak11 wrote:The world already knows about FOF.

We would end up like Guitar Zero if Guitar Hero found out about FoFiX, so i think we should just put regular Ol' FOF on there.

Because FoFix looks like Guitar Hero and Rockband, just like Guitar Zero looks like Guitar Hero. That's what he said.
(0) <-- The Eye
angellinus

Postby angellinus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:56 am

1Eddy213 wrote:We would end up like Guitar Zero if Guitar Hero found out about FoFiX, so i think we should just put regular Ol' FOF on there.

HEhe! They changed guitar zero to frontman right?

amak11 wrote:The world already knows about FOF. It's been on TV and a member from here worked on GH:M.

WoW never noticed about commercial propaganda?

1Eddy213 wrote:After buying Guitar Hero 3 and Aerosmith for the PC, finding out that GH:A can't do custom songs, and my GH3 PC Disc broke, so I need to use a NoCD Crack on it.
Well, after I get another GH3 PC game, I'll be here for a while. I am here to do somthing - special.
I have a friend who work at Steam, the "facebook/amazon" for gamers. I think we could manage to get Frets on Fire on to Steam!

Well never noticed you were gone? But welcome back WHIRLPOOL!. Hehehe. Not really but I call one classmate of mine that when in Science class...........

Return to “General FOF Discussion”