Addon songs, real thing?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 15 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
nuggetz

Addon songs, real thing?

Postby nuggetz » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm new to FOF and I'm blown away at how good some of the mods look compared to the vanillla FOF. I was playing that for weeks until I figured out to check out some mods. Anyway, the only GH game I own is GHIII for PC so I've been playing with the controller. Are the song packs that I see on the internet, say from RockBand, the real songs from the game as imported via FOF or are they all user made? Just curious. I can't compare them since I don't have a console and all I have is GHIII like I said. Does anyone know? Also, I've noticed that some songs I've tried aren't as "full-featured" like GH songs like when you miss a note, the guitar part continues to play and the "mess-up" sound is weird in FOF. Is that the best way to tell whether a song is a direct rip or not? Maybe I'm ahead of myself. Do direct Rips exist? I haven't really tried importing my GHIII songs off CD into FOF so I don't really know. Thanks in advance. This is my first post.

I'm going to search the forums for "essential mods' but if someone wishes to PM me with some suggestions, that would be great.
StXDragonSword

Re: Addon songs, real thing?

Postby StXDragonSword » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 pm

they are complete download rips so if you miss you hear it

check this thread out every rockband song and DLC basically all the way till January this year it has so much you will be dying to literally go out and get a new HDD if its not big enough to handle the awesomeness

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30926&hilit=rockband
nuggetz

Postby nuggetz » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Thanks for the info. I haven't quite figured out what DLC stands for.
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 pm

DLC = Downloadable Content

Most GH+RB songs have been ripped and are posted. Check em out.
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)

Return to “General FOF Discussion”