Anthman852's DRUM Fretting Tutorial

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Seal Hunter

Re: Anthman852's DRUM Fretting Tutorial

Postby Seal Hunter » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 am

anthman852 wrote:pedal hi-hat means the drummer is playing the hi-hat without his hands and just using the pedal. Usually you don't chart it unless it makes sense to play it with your hands as well.

Yes, exactly. That was why I wanted to chart it green, so you have to use the pedal. The "Drum authoring"-section on the Rock Band Creator site didn't mention this, and that was why I wondered. But I guess I'll just do what you suggested and don't chart the pedal hi-hat at all. Thanks for your answer!
Awesome Drum Charter
anthman852

Postby anthman852 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Seal Hunter wrote:
anthman852 wrote:pedal hi-hat means the drummer is playing the hi-hat without his hands and just using the pedal. Usually you don't chart it unless it makes sense to play it with your hands as well.

Yes, exactly. That was why I wanted to chart it green, so you have to use the pedal. The "Drum authoring"-section on the Rock Band Creator site didn't mention this, and that was why I wondered. But I guess I'll just do what you suggested and don't chart the pedal hi-hat at all. Thanks for your answer!

wait...you mean green as in bass pedal. Definitely don't do that or the world will end.
Seal Hunter

Postby Seal Hunter » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 am

anthman852 wrote:wait...you mean green as in bass pedal. Definitely don't do that or the world will end.

Oh, okay... :unsure:

Return to “General FOF Discussion”