Damn polls - Im gonna shove one up your ass.

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:32 pm

Why the hell on the first page 7 out of the 10 messages displayed is a damn poll. Madness i tell you !
Do we really need to take THAT many votes on things ?? Lol

Infact i think somewhere there is a poll asking if we have to many polls Lol i think the general bias was YES there was.!!!
Last edited by nobby76 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:35 pm

Its called voting.... The whole world is ran by it. (Or at least the usa) :)
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm

I tend to stay away from GD unless an interesting topic had the last post (like this case). It was worse. I've seen it where the whole first page and two topic into the next page were polls.

But yeah, it is a problem. You can kill a thread if you just leave it there to starve. Polls are like zombies, they don't need food and they keep coming back o_0.
~Jake2k3
Last edited by jake2k3 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:46 pm

Just do a poll about it...
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:56 pm

Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:02 pm

OMFG!!! :O There are sick people out there!
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:21 pm

There was another one that got a lot of attention. I can't seem to find it at the moment, though.

I did stumble upon a "why did jake get a warning?" topic, though. I laughed. Don't see how I could've possibly missed it before it got locked.
~Jake2k3

EDIT: If the maker of that thread is reading, I deserved it. I was being rediculous.
Last edited by jake2k3 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Humans suck, man... And some for a couple of bucks...Wooo warn me!!! Just warn Me!!!
Duckmeister

Postby Duckmeister » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:04 pm

Jake, join the club man. Although I don't believe mine was deserved, if I argue about it I know exactly what's gonna happen.
warhol

Postby warhol » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:38 pm

I (vote) for a new section called polls
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 pm

I Lol Vote for any polls that have been around more than a couple of months, should be wiped off. If there not really active that much any more, i think they should go.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
mmsven

Postby mmsven » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 pm

warhol wrote:I (vote) for a new section called polls

I suggested that to the admins months ago, but they were not interested.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:55 am

That Would be a good idea, having them in there own place. That way if your not a voting kinda person like me ( perhaps that why our government is so screwed up ) You dont have to see them. But if you like to have a vote on things then you can go right there .

Ok i think this has run its course. MMSVEN's comment was the clincher. Admins not interested, pretty much finalises things. Lol

Time to let this topic die at the back of the cupboard

CLOSED

Return to “General FOF Discussion”