sharing mods/music

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 16 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
jcunstopable

Postby jcunstopable » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:11 pm

im pretty new to frets on fire but ive gotten lots of songs (5g) and a few mods i find it hard to find searching thru the forum for download could a section be added i would deff would like to share and upload torrents.
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:47 pm

there are some torrents allready in tune posting. You could post the torrents there. I wouldnt use the torrent anyway.... for me, they take a very long time for to download (days). I thought they were suppost to be fast. (must be just my computer)
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:23 pm

they are only fast if the other people that are sharing have decent internet, you can only download as fast as the other people can upload. But each persons speed is added together. so if you had for example, 3 people sharing it, you could DL from guy no1 @ 10kbs guy no2 @ 10kbs and guy no3 @15kbs your DL speed would be about 35kbs. you are more likely to get fast speeds if LOTS of people are sharing. if theres only like 5 or six people dont expect to get fast DL.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “General FOF Discussion”