FoF song packs download link? - the torrent ones

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Blaike

Postby Blaike » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:34 am

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a direct download link for the FoF song packs # 1,2,3, and 4? They're available as torrents but my connection hates torrents badly (1.5 kb/s). If anyone knows of a download link that would be great.
aka drumbilical
italianstal1ion

Postby italianstal1ion » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 am

Each one is pretty big. More than a gig for each, so getting someone to upload something like that is pretty slim. Try changing the ports around on the program that you use to see if you get better results.
Index of all Drum Topics on the Forum in one convenient place
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Drum Project 7 Released!
Drum Project 8 Released!
Drum project 9 Released!!
Image My personal topic.
Can't get enough?

Spoiler:Image Feedback + EOF Pro Notation
Image Albelgim collaboration
If you appreciate my work and would like to see more, a donation would certainly motivate me! Thank you.

Blaike

Postby Blaike » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Yeah, I've been trying for a while now to get it working. I guess I'll go about trying to find it song by song if nothing else works.
Drunk-Sniper

Re: FoF song packs download link? - the torrent ones

Postby Drunk-Sniper » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Pretty mutch of the links in here are no longer available...it's a shame :(
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Drunk-Sniper wrote:Pretty mutch of the links in here are no longer available...it's a shame :(

You wait 7 years before making another (your second) post, and you choose to reply to a sleeping thread that is older than you have been on this site :blink:
The thread had been asleep for nearly two years before you joined the site, then you gave it another 7 years (for good luck :tongue: ), before telling him most of the links on this site don't work.
Smooth move bro. :cool:

Oh and you was only partly correct with your information.
Pretty much ALL the links from 9 years ago are dead now (a lot were stored on Megaupload, which got busted by the feds (for real) in 2012 ) But most songs with a post date of within say a year should still be working.

And from what i can tell, the sticky threads, which contain....
Bluzer's "GH series for phase shift" AND "RB series for phase shift" (both of which CAN be converted to work with FOF/FOFIX) All seem to have working links
Micicle's "The Ultimate Full Album Thread (223 Albums)" All seem to have working links.
Micicle's "The Ultimate Song Pack Thread" Has a LOT of working links
Wolferacing's "Drum Song Topic" All seem to have working links

That is THOUSANDS of songs right there that all have working links.
Instead of post count boosting, or whatever other odd reason you had for replying to a thread like this, rather than telling people the negative "most links dont work" how about you give users something nice to look forward to "All these threads have working links, have at it you crazy fof'er"
Even if the guy who asked the original question has long gone, someone else who has seen the thread (coz you woke it up and bumped it to the top of the list) can also benefit from the knowledge you just shared.

Always remember to look at the LAST date someone posted in a thread. Anything over 1-2 years of inactivity is considered a dead thread, they don't need resurrecting..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Drunk-Sniper

Postby Drunk-Sniper » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Ahahahahah i love you too

face it.........it'd dead and deal with it .

Most of all the links in here are dead......... wake up

smartAzz

Return to “General FOF Discussion”